New Patient - Hudson, OH

I start my Invisalign treatment in January and I...

I start my Invisalign treatment in January and I couldn't be more excited. I had braces very young as a kid and unfortunately lost my retainer early in and my teeth shifted almost automatically. I never got to enjoy my pretty straight teeth. Now that I'm older, it has changed how I smiled and how I feel about my teeth. I have a huge amount of crowding on my bottom teeth and minor on my top. One of my bottom teeth will need to be extracted because of its overcrowding. I know I've read this shouldn't be allowed in treatment but I trust my doctor. He is one of two leading elite providers in Ohio and has been doing Invisalign since it first came about. They have new digital images they use that they send out to the company instead of molding. I had a free consultation and the exams and X-rays were all covered in the cost. Fortunately, my insurance was able to pay for 1300 of the total cost. My treatment should be 16 months total. I couldn't be more excited about starting this process and I will be posting updates soon!

Finally my trays came in and I'm on day two! So...

Finally my trays came in and I'm on day two! So far so good. Since I have so much crowding the amount of pressure on me teeth is painful but I know it will all be worth it in the end. I am on one of 32 trays so I should be done in 16 months. I should be done by may of next year :) I get attachments on my top six teeth and four of my bottom teeth next month.
Dr. John White

After doing my research I found that Dr. White was the closest to home and one of the top providers in Ohio.

I'm so glad to hear you are excited to be starting your treatment!! Would love to know if the doctor you chose is a dentist or orthodontist?