How Fraxel Worked on Me

Currently, I have had two Fraxel treaments, with...

Currently, I have had two Fraxel treaments, with my third one coming up in about three weeks.  The pain, to me, was bad but not the worst I've felt.  I was given a valium to take & a pain medication to take an hour before the procedure...neither did much good so the pain medication was increased.

I have not noticed a difference at all, in pore size, fine lines that I had, or small sun/brown spots I had....they all still exist.  However, it is a series of treatments (four total that I have paid for), and the results are suppose to be best seen @ 3 months after the fourth treatment.  I am hopeful.

The first treatment left my face looking like a sunburn for about 24 hours.  The second treatment left my face looking sunburned for about a week (the intensity was increased), and my face now easily flushes.

I had CO2 laser treatment just around  my eyes a few years back.  The pain after the procedure was UNBAREABLE!  It stayed blood red around my eyes for about 3 months after the treatment!  To this day, around my eyes where the laser was done is still lighter than the rest of my face.  However, after about six months of healing, the results were awesome!!!  The fine lines around my eyes are gone!  I just couldn't bare to have it done all over my face, which is why I am trying Fraxel.

So far, Fraxel has not been worth the money/pain, but I will see after the fouth treatment.  Perhaps it will be...I hope so!

I have my first Fraxel treatment on 04th Augsut 2012. I am very much worried about long term side effects of the treatment. If any body have any experience please share
hi engrgm. are you done with your session. how is it now.. can you give more details of it.
Hi everyone,My name is Suvendu Manna from kolkata.I have mild acne scar problem.For this my doctor advice me for Fractional laser.I want to know where is the best Fractional laser available in Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata.
Hi Rashmi and others. Be careful there are so many fractional laser machines out there, all of them are called Fraxel . But there is only one brand called Fraxel and it is from Solta medical USA. Be sure this is the machine you had been treated with visit www.fraxel.com This laser is US FDA approved for ACNE Scar , stretch mark, pigmentation, Wrinkle , pores. There are three models in Fraxel brand namely Fraxel Restore , Fraxel Refine and Fraxel Restore. So many Chinese, Korean and even American fractional laser users in India use the name "Fraxel" even though what they are using is actually some or other imitation of Fraxel and it should be called us fractional lasers only not "Fraxel". It is the best treatment for Deep Acne Scar .
Thanks for the info..
Hi Rashmi and others... my doctor has asked me to go for fraxel treatment for scars, can you guys tell me if fraxel is not a good treatment then which treatment should i go for. Note: i have deep acne scars. Thanks
want to get fraxel for brown spots dull skin.uneven skin tone confused.please help
Hi Rashmi, Im from Delhi and was about to get lured into buying a package deal for fraxel - had i not read ur post! Could you share with me what other treatments can be explored? I have active body acne, brown spots from acne and mild ice pick scars. I have alteady taken chemical peels and IPL. Thanks. P.S. Pls get in touch with me through email if possible at cubanrhythm @ gmail.com cheers Ridhi
Hi Rashmi, My doc has advised me to go for frazel laser. Can you let me from where did u got it done in Delhi.
Had three sitings of fraxel laser in Delhi, India. Was impressed with the before and after pictures that were shown to me regarding acne scar reduction. Aside from leaving a huge hole in pocket and brown spots on my face, it has done nothing for me - utterly painful and useless !!
How much did you pay for your treatments?