Slightly Painfull, but Worth It!

I went in blind...yes blind! My daughter works...

I went in blind...yes blind! My daughter works for a dentist and talked me into to getting my teeth whiten, but I had no idea what would happen. Yes, I trusted my daughter...and I should have been more prepared.

I let them clean my teeth prior whitening, which was not smart as that made them sensitive and no one told me about zingers, but boy did I learn! During the first 15 minutes I had 5 zingers in a lower front tooth and didn't know what was going on, but after spending 350 I didn't want to stop. I finished all 4 levels and the pain ended after the 2nd 15 minute session, but later that night my teeth hurt so bad I actually had to take pain medicine.

The next morning everything was fine and I was really pleased with the results. I was given bleach trays and night bleaching and given instructions on how to use everything. I feel that it was a good price as the trays were also included.

Would I do it again..YES it made me feel comfortable enough to smile for the first time in my life!

Awesome that you were so pleased with your results! I've heard that using sensitive tooth toothpaste, such as Sensodyne can help reduced sensitivity but I'm not sure by how much.

Dr. Tran

She was knowledgable and very honest.