Amazing - Houston, TX

I have been needing to do this for quite some...

I have been needing to do this for quite some time, so when i came across a groupon I made my appointment for an exam, xrays, cleaning and zoom whitening. I checking this site for reviews do that i would knew what to expect, and was unnecessarily made nervous. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but my experience was great. Made it five minutes into the third fifteen minute session before the "zingers" really started bothering me. None in the first round, four in the second, and ten zingers in the third round. None of it was unbearable though, the mouth guard was more uncomfortable in my opinion. Two hours later now, and very minimal pain. Do it! So worth it.

Amazing results

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Wonderful staff, warm and friendly. Office is cozy, welcoming, and well decorated. Dr. Bosse was very kind and professional, I will definitely be returning for future dental work.

I only had a few more zingers on the drive home, and some sensitivity the next day. But now I feel great! I didn't get the take home trays, it was the plastic guard they put over your whole mouth during the whitening that was uncomfortable. But that's just a small complaint :)

oh, I see.

Yea, that tray- lip re-tractor thing, is pretty uncomfortable.

I guess the uncomfortable trays beats getting chemical burns from the whitening material =)

Your before and after photos look awesome,

How long did the "zingers" last for you?

Sorry to hear that your trays are pretty uncomfortable, are they too tight? or maybe just sharp edges?