Botox at 69 - Houston, TX

I have been having Botox in my forehead and crows...

I have been having Botox in my forehead and crows feet for quite some years. For the last few times I am not getting good results and it is not lasting more than two to three months. My aesthetician recommended I go to see Dr.Marc Longo who is an Opthalmic plastic Surgeon in Houston. I went today and he injected a different type of botulinum. I can't remember the name. I will report again on how good the results are in a few days when I start to see results.

Botox at 69

The name if the botulinum I had is called Xeomin
I had 9 units in each side crows feet
13 units in the glabellar area
And 14 units in the forehead.
I can see no improvement as yet, but today is only the second day. I will post again in a few more days when I start to see an improvement.

Update on Xeomin

Can't say I would have Xeomin again. I have not seen a great improvement. I think Botox is better. I will go back for a top up when I get back to Houston.

Update on Xeomin

I wanted to update my review on the Xeyomin I had on 4th June. I am very pleased with this product. As I reported in my first review I have been having Botox injections for years but the last few times have not had good results and not lasting longer than two to three months. It's almost four months since I had the Xeyomin and it is still good. I am only just starting to see the lines coming back. I will definitely have Xeyomin the next time.
Houston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Longo listened to my concerns about the length of time my previous Botox was lasting. He explained that by having the injections more frequently the muscles start to become immune. Somewhat the same as any medication you take, if you take it for too long. He recommended he inject my problem areas and gave me a choice of Botox, Dysport or another brand which I can't remember the name. I have emailed him for that information and will post it when I receive it. I chose the later because I had not tried it before. I will post the results as soon as I start to see them. He did say it works faster than Botox and Dysport. Apart for the wait time. I was very pleased with my visit today.

Thanks so much for sharing.  I moved your review from the Botox community to the Xeomin community since that is what you had injected.  Definitely let us know how long it takes for it to take effect, and anything else you can think of!