To Vaser or Not to Vaser...That is the Question! - Houston, TX

I purchased a Groupon for Smart Lipo a month ago...

I purchased a Groupon for Smart Lipo a month ago and needless to say I was skeptical!! Therefore, I did my homework on Smart Lipo and decided to take my chance. My problem area is my lower abdomen or "kangaroo pouch" that I cannot seem to get rid of regardless how much I work out. I have tried everything from marathons, Pilates, crossfit and Insanity. Nothing seems to get rid of my belly flat. I have had this “donut” my entire life thanks to genetics. Today was my surgery and honestly the worst part was the LONG wait. The surgery itself only lasted 2 hours; however, the office wait time was 3 hours. I was awake for the duration of the surgery and I felt very little pain. I have posted pictures before the surgery and a few pictures 2 hours after the surger. I will let you all know the progress. Stay tuned!!

Raymond Little

Groupon

hi what doctor did u use
Good for you and your procedure I have to research and find out more about it. Didn't realize there were jack asses on this site thought we were here to help each other. Hope the sex change worked out for you.
LOL....Goddess....not too many JACK ASSES...but DEF some....Good luck with ur decision :)
The question is: you paid 50% - maybe you just got what you paid for. It's like the Louis Groupon handbags ........
anon2534 or should I refer to you as. I am very please so far and my Dr. was amaszing. I bought Smart Lipo and he actually acessed my personal situation and upgraded it to Vaser, which turned out to have better results and reviews. I don't think the money was a problem for this doctor doing his job. I have already refered him and will most likely go back for my flanks. No regrets but thanks for your concern.
Good for Blnd.....glad ur procedure went well...Happy Healing Hun....for me PATIENCE is the hardest part...Keep updating....take care!!
anon...what procedure did u have done???
a sex-change - happy now?