Great Results. Done in Office With Local Anesthetic - Houston, TX

Dr. Livingston did vaser lipo on my neck and...

Dr. Livingston did vaser lipo on my neck and abdomen about 2 years ago and I am very happy with the results. The procedures where done in his office using a local anesthetic and there was almost no downtime. I did have to wear a garment for about a week but did not experience any pain or discomfort.

One of the side effects of the procedure is that it kickstarted me into working out and dieting.

Hey there,

Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us, I'm glad you got the results you were looking for. Your after pics look awesome! Did you have much downtime after the procedure?

Update: I received some comments saying this...

Update: I received some comments saying this review is fake or ad-like. I can assure you I am a real patient and do not work for the Dr or any way related to him. He is just THAT good. In fact, he may not even remember me it was so long ago and I never told him I was posting on here. My results are real and so is this review. If you want more information about my experience feel free to send me a private message and happy to share further or even talk on the phone. I know the system can be abused but in this case, this is the real deal.

Also, while the post-surgery results were great, my full abs didn't really come until a year later and that was after a lot of exercise and cardio. I lost a good 20lbs from dieting as well. So in summary: diet, exercise, a little plastic surgery = great results!
Wow! You look AH-MAZING my friend, this is so awesome. It makes me want to try vaser lipo too as a female. Your results rock. Congrats!
Looks great!
hot body !
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Livinsgton and his staff in the Houston Medical Center are awesome and I highly recommend. I plan on seeing him again soon to tighten up some of the loose skin around my neck after my fat loss. If you need more info you can email me and I am happy to share with you my experience.