Perfect Experience - Houston, TX

I also had Ulthera done one year ago in another...

I also had Ulthera done one year ago in another state.

I received Ultherapy one year ago. I had such good results I just repeated it. The first time I had it done I had "dental block" injections all over my face. Those hurt and the Ultherapy hurt a LOT. (I have a thin face) THIS time, I had no pain meds except two xtra strength tylenol. An entirely different experience. Virtually no pain. Ulthera has added new software to their machines that help with the pain. Also they are adding more "lines" now, more aggressive treatment. ( I should add this time was with a different Dr. ) It's not that it didn't hurt, but it was definitely tolerable. So if you had good results but are frightened to go through the pain again, I think things are looking up :) Most definitely worthwhile procedure for me. I know it is different for everyone but when it works, it works. Good luck all!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

After asking a question online, received a response quickly and decided to try their practice. So glad I did! Dr. Cho, Dr. Chiang and entire staff are so incredible. Very kind, helpful and answer all questions. They were very concerned as to my comfort etc. This experience was hands down better. Less pain, more time taken with me etc. Will definitely be returning for any future needs. Thank you!!