Hourglass TT with Lipo & Fat Transfer to Hips - Houston, TX

I am super nervous this time around. I was charmed...

I am super nervous this time around. I was charmed and sold a dream on my bbl last Nov. I am so ready to get my hourglass shape so along with tightening my abs I'm getting HIPS! Never had hips so hopefully this helps to give me more curves and an overall better look. Orginally I was going to get my breast lift with implants at the same time but now I am going to wait. I think I will be in too much pain with the lipo and TT to have a breast lift too. I am staying in Houston so that I can have the best after care. I was thinking of traveling to the D.R. and everywhere in between. Since I'm a full-time stay at home mom it's just not a good look for me. This has been the hardest thing for me to come to terms with since I dont hate my body now I just want to improve it. My belly is flat as long as I dont over eat lol but the hernia is getting worse so this needs to be taken care of or I'll be looking prego! My mom is going to care for me 5 days post-op then I'm on my own. I pray this goes well. I know Dr. Cortes knows his stuff and is the most best dressed in the biz but all i want is results!!! I'm an open book feel free to inbox me ;-)

Before pics

Here's my narrow hips and uneven belly. I paid Dr. J extra to add hips during my bbl last yr. hopefully this time I get what I'm paying for.

BeforePics

Ab repair seriously needed

I am sick of staving myself to look good in my clothes. Every since I had my baby I noticed with my belly would blow up from eating or drinking. This never happen to me before unless I pigged out! I hope and pray that repairing my abs will fix this. Here's another before pic an hr after eating just 1 taco :(

Wish pics

It's hard to find someone with a similar built as me. I have a larger upper body frame then most. This is why I look forward to adding hips to even out my upper and lower body. I'd like to have a small flat belly with curvy hips like my wish pics.

Tt scars

So I'm trying to gather more info.
Dr Cortes mentioned an incision about 1" going down from my new belly button in order to give me a much lower hip to hip tt incision. I do want my scar to be as low as it can but I didn't want a scar in the middle of my belly! Cortes suggested covering it with a tattoo or belly ring. I think I would like a belly ring but only when I'm showing my belly. Under tight fitted dresses I would want a belly ring poking out. But tattoo can draw more attention and are too permanent.

Embracing the good

Embracing the good to avoid thinking about the bad. Most people are too focused on the neg things that come with a Tt. I was one of these people who couldn't get past the scars or the unnatural looking belly button. Since this is the only way for me to have a flat belly I'm going for it! I'll decorate my belly and make it pretty :) no need to fear. Here's some ideas I have.

Nightmare I looked like this

Oh my. Everytime I sleep I have the same nightmare that I came out of Sx looking like this! I gotta shake this fear. Less than a week away.

No to Dr. Cortes!

His office staff needs to improve. I didn't get my concerns addressed to feel 100% about what he was going to do. Therefore I am not going to do it. The last time this happen to me I went along with it and was very disappointed. I will go where I am more confident.

Wish it wasn't so

It's so sad. Dr Cortes is better than a lot of doctors in the states but his post op pics don't even compare to the work of Doctors in the Dominican. I know the risk of being under anywhere. I don't want to die but if I'm going to do this I have to have faith the doctor is capable of giving me the look I really want. Otherwise it's not with it. I am now looking at the DR even tho we know its not nice and the risk are greater. I'm just not ok paying 3x as much as others who look 10x better than me. I feel like dr J was the best bbl dr in the states and he charged me so much. I look very average but I paid for exceptional. I can't put my mind body or wallet thru that again!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

1st impression GQ! He looked very well dressed almost hollywood but after talking with him I could tell he was very nice and a peoples person. I am impressed with his work and skills. He knows his stuff!

Hun how is everything did you get it done
How things? Have u gotten your hips?
Check in pls. Anxious to kno where you are
When will you be going to D.R? I will be Yiyfied November 5th and Im supeer excited..Good Luck on your journey boo and what ever PS you choose I will continue to support and pray for you to get the best results..Muah xoxo
Thx Luv! I'm looking to go soon. Like around the end of September :-)
Thats close rt around the corner...Best wishes!! Your gonna look fantabulous:-)
May i ask what did Dr. Cortes staff do wrong???
They took a very long time to get back to my emails. They never got my questions answered. My quotes and procedures were wrong on paper. My phone calls aren't returned. I had to beg and beg for the time and attention I needed. It was not intentional. Just the way it was.
im still mad about what dr j did.to.u....well didnt do smh as far as cortez yes he does have good work but isnt.he almost as.costly as.jimmerson??? dr j has good.booties but.he sucks at lipo or he refuses to do good.lipo so that u.come.bak.for more. alot of his patients on here and his fb have bak fat n bra rolls after n to me it looks a mess. I have sen yilys work her lipo is on.point idk about her tummy tucks I dbt like her boob jobs though. campos is good too. im sry ur having regrets but after your first experience with plastic surgery I dint blame u and it's smart that u r listening to your gut instinct.
also in.the dr u don't have to worry about being under I'm hea ring yily doesn't use general anesthesia?!!! but eff that I want to be asleep for these surgeries. r u sure u need a tt though.n.not just really good lipo I've had one child my Dr told me my stomach will never be flat as a board bc of.loose ab muscles but I think I came out pretty close to it. I have gained weight since surgery and my stomach is still flat and u look like a naturally little person. dr ghurani.had been putting out some food results with just lipo.too.but again I think his bbl is 9100 now and he wont do a tt plus.bbl at the same time dr azuru .has awesome bbl plus tt results his scars r really low and he is good at creating the hrglass.shapr alot of tt end up making some ppl look square his don't
Oh no! What happened? Sorry to hear this but you are right to listen to your inner voice. There's a reason we have intuition. Mine took me to Cortes. No knock to those that have but I could not even entertain the idea of going outside the States. I hope you find a PS that you feel 100% confident with. Trepidation leads to regret. Best of luck!
Awww... I'm sorry you're not 100% sure :(
if you are not confident and 100 % sure then I don't blame you going elsewhere
Good luck. He's going to make you look great. I get my tt with him Dec 20th. I'm nervous and excited. I had a bbl with Salama in Dec 2012. I loved his work but he needed to add hips on me. He and other plastic surgeons have told me that I need a tt.
best wishes on a successful surgery, keep us posted
Good for you. You made a great choice. I too had the incision going down from my new bb. It took awhile to heal but it's looking much better. Way better than having a higher TT incision for sure. Best of luck.
Thank for the good luck wish. I'm trying hard to fight my nerves but I'm thinking if I should just get the ab muscle repair with lipo and fat to my hips. I know I'll still have the hip to hip scar but I should be as low as my c-section scar.
I think that's a good idea. Honestly, I had no post op pain from the TT part. The drains weren't fun at all but certainly tolerable. I had them taken out post op day 5. Since Dr Cortes is so aggressive with lipo, the recovery was pretty difficult for the first 2 weeks. I had lipo to the upper/lower abdomen, flank, back and inner thighs. He goes really low on the TT incision so you won't have any worries there. The hips will look super weird at first - I was in shock. He transfers quite a bit of fat to account for what's lost during the post op recovery period. It ends up great though. Go with your gut as far as how far to go. Some think that although the recovery may be hard, it's still one recovery rather than two or more - something to think about. I'll be checking on you!
Dr. Cortes does good work! You will be fine!
R those pic after the bbl with jimmerson as well??? If so wow he could have done a lot better! I hope Cortes works wonders r u scared of the tt
Yes it's so sad but I have to let the past be the past. I'm just looking forward now and trying not to let fear take over. I might not ever get the booty of my dreams but maybe I can get the hourglass shape I've always wanted.
Good luck