Having Swelling Problems - Houston, TX

Hello feeling a little better. I am 42 yrs young....

Hello feeling a little better. I am 42 yrs young. I am 13 days out from full hystertomy/full tt with ab structures/lipo legs and flanks. Doctors also removed 2 tumors and scar tissue from previous surgery last year. I still have my drain tubes but mine are not in the normal places as others just below my hair line below my Scar line. I have dermabond on the incension line which I have to say is wonderful. Some of the glue has come off showing the scar which looks very good. The problem I am running into is swelling in my legs is a problem and lower back pain. My stomach does swell and MOM is now my good friend when needing to go to the bathroom. I was in surgery for 7 hrs and woke up 5 hrs later. I was in the hospital for 5 days which helped me in The recovery process. I know it will get better I am just someone who does not like to sit around and do nothing. Does not help I am OCD :). I the compression garments I could not wear for the first 5 days because of my hystertomy. Can anyone tell me a food plan to help with the swelling?
dr.tri dinh & dr. hobday

Both doctors are wonderful!!