Too Much Skin - Houston, TX

After successfully losing a tremendous amount of...

After successfully losing a tremendous amount of weight, I was left with a substantial amount of loose skin. My arms, abdomen, back and thighs were affected. It was not easy carrying around all the loose skin and always having to wear compression garments. In seeking a physician to help me with this problem, I was very concerned with exposing myself without being embarrassed. Dr. Sean Boutros not only made me feel comfortable with his professional demeanor , but he had the utmost caring and concern in explaining what to expect and answering all my questions. I have had three procedures, brachioplasty, breast lift, and a tummy tuck, so far. The relief that Dr. Boutros has given me by removing the excess skin is indescribable. The results have given me the opportunity to enjoy life and especially shopping! I am forever grateful to Dr. Boutros and his staff. I highly recommend him to get optimal results!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on both your weight loss and procedures!!
Congratulations on the weight loss! Enjoy your results! Post pics please if you feel comfortable.
As soon as I take my post op pictures, I will!
Wow, weren't you lucky. All that excess skin removed for only $8,000? He took $2,500 from me to excise a tiny amount of skin off a one inch incision! I hope you will post your results for everyone to see!
I have two more procedures to have done, which I will pay for once scheduled. I owe Dr. Boutros so much more for making me look awesome! Hope to have my post op pictures soon.
Glad you are getting great results - everyone deserves great results from plastic surgery. Hope everything continues to go well for you and best of luck on the rest of it!