Ready for a New Beginning and a New ME!!! =) - LipoTuck by Dr Ahmadi, Houston, TX

2 years ago I began my journey of finding the me...

2 years ago I began my journey of finding the me that I knew was inside somewhere. For more than a year now I have kept off 95 lbs. I saw Dr Ahmadi a year ago and due to some changes in jobs and locations and such... I postponed my surgery and now a year later have finally scheduled the date to have my surgery. My surgery is scheduled for August 15, 2012 and I can't wait. I'll keep this posted and will post pre-op pics before my surgery.

I'm only 3 weeks away from my surgery... nerves...

I'm only 3 weeks away from my surgery... nerves are definately setting in.... but I'm super excited too. Things are definately falling into place and I'm ready to see the new me in just a few weeks.

Had my pre-op appt last week and everything is set...

Had my pre-op appt last week and everything is set for surgery in just 2 1/2 weeks. I'm nervous, excited, emotional and estatic all at one time.... guess that's normal when it's such a big change. Pre surgery pics to be posted soon!!!

I'm less than 24 hours away from surgery and can't...

I'm less than 24 hours away from surgery and can't begin to describe the emotions going on. I'm excited/anxious/scared and nervous all in one.... I can't wait to see the new me!! =D I should be posting pre-op and marking pictures later today or within the next few at least. Time to get this show on the road!! LOL!!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Good luck DixieDarlyn!!! Today is your day. I sent up a prayer for you. Keep us posted and happy healing. :D
Getting closer to a new tummy :). Hope you are doing well.

Keep really busy the next couple of weeks and all will be fine.  Soon you will have your new tummy and be on the road to recovery.

You are going to do great!

Hi Dixie :). First, Congrats on the weight loss and maintaining it. That's fantastic! Yay on the TT. I am very happy for you.
thank you.... It's been a crazy journey and i'm super excited for this next step.

Welcome to RealSelf!   How exciting that you are now finishing up the journey.  I look forward to reading about and following your journey.