New Mommy Body! - Houston, TX

Soon after getting married at 25 I happily became...

Soon after getting married at 25 I happily became pregnant with my first child. I had always been a very small, athletic girl averaging around 130lbs at 5'3. Throughout pregnancy I gained around 50lbs. My son was over 9lbs and 21 inches, which means my body was very stretched out to say the least. After pregnancy I failed to lose on the weight I put on and then became pregnant with my second child, which he was delivered via c-section. After my last child I worked very hard through diet and exercise to lose all my baby weight. After a year and half of success, I felt as though I was still so young to be so self-conscious of my body. My pregnancies even after weight loss had left my mid-section with a significant amount of loose, sagging skin. I was determined to enter my 30's in a bikini. My cousin works for Memorial Hermann and I knew she could ask around to find the best lower body plastic surgeon. She immediately told me Dr. Lomonaco. The moment my husband and I met him and his staff I knew he was the doctor for me. He was kind, thoughtful and took his time to answer all my questions. It has only been a little over a month since my surgery and I am proud to say my bikini is waiting for me!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on the new body!!   Wear that bikini with pride and enjoy!!