My Flat Tummy is Back! - Houston, TX

After a ton of research, I finally decided to have...

After a ton of research, I finally decided to have the tummy tuck that I had dreamt about since the birth of my second child. I was down to my pre-baby weight, but the loose skin around my abdomen was always there. A close friend recommended Dr. Schusterman, who had performed her tummy tuck a few years prior. I visited his office for a consultation in May 2011. He was very positive about the results that he could achieve for me, and I was so excited that it was finally going to happen. I am a teacher, so he had his nurse squeeze me into his busy schedule early that summer.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schusterman performed my tummy tuck with smart lipo of the flanks in June 2011. Although I have had some complications along the way, my health and happiness has always been his number one priority. He has always been professional, and his office staff is AMAZING. They strive to make me feel comfortable and at ease at all times. Dr. Schusterman said from day one that he wants me to be happy with my results, and he has done everything in his power (including a few revisions) to ensure a positive outcome. This had been a long journey, but well worth it.