8 Months Later - Houston, TX

8 months after I feel wonderful! I was a bit scare...

8 months after I feel wonderful! I was a bit scare at the beginning but who doesn't . my results great so far still in the process and I feel a bit to go .. but that is with exercise and a great diet..
I had a tummy tuck and Lipo on my abdomen and waist , I was never big , but after 2 c sections and a straight shape body , I can't complain .. I feel flat on my stomach and I have a waist, the recuperation process is a bit painful after all you have a cut from side to side , very low on the pelvic area , you can't even see it with a low underwear. It is worth every pain and every bit.. Beauty is pain ..
Would you be willing to post pics

Congratulations on your wonderful results.  We would love to see your before and after pictures.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes staff is wonderful and his job professional.. I don't think any Dr. out there offers a 6 month post surgery visit , which I thought was a wonderful touch, he cares about his patients and the end results.. needless to say I have an upcoming procedure already booked for this year ... Thanks Dr. Cortes and Staff