It's Time to Love My Body - Houston, TX

I am a 34 year old mother of two (age 19 &...

I am a 34 year old mother of two (age 19 & 17), 5'4" and weigh 135. As you can see, I had my children young, I was very petite. With my first child I gained 70lbs - the stretch marks are not pretty. I've never been comfortable in a bikini. My family and friends think I'm crazy for even thinking about a TT but I think it's time I please myself.

My baby is 17 years old and my stretch marks are still visible - no matter what majic cream I use. I made my final payment today and my surgery date is scheduled for April 20, 2012. I am nervous but after reading all the reviews - I feel a bit more comfortable. I know what to expect. I will keep everyone posted - this is my journey to a new ME :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I've been surfing the net and it's only making me...

I've been surfing the net and it's only making me nervous. I'm not too scared about the pain but I am a little nervous about the scar. I've seen some good tummys and bad tummys. A little less than a month to go.

You will be fine! We are all here for you! I also looked at all those bad, horrible reviews, but don't worry, that is just a very small percent & a lot of them smoked or chose PS that were not board certified. The scar will be like a c section, just longer. I have a long scar & even had revision a week ago because it stretched out due to tension (I am almost 1 year post tt - read my review - it is very long & you will see my ups & downs - but now, one year later, I have no regrets & will take the scar over that saggy skin!). Keep us posted on your journey & remember, 94% say it is worth it!! So go for it!!
You look GREAT! I love this site. Love to read what others have to say and what they experienced. I'm ready. I know all will turn out fine.