Tummy Tuck for my 30th Birthday! - Houston, TX

I am a married mother of two (son is 10, daughter...

I am a married mother of two (son is 10, daughter is almost 4) I work out, watch what i eat but this belly isnt going anywhere! Once my husband and I decided we were done having kids, I knew that I wanted to have a tummy tuck. My 30th birthday is July 21, I couldn't think of a better birthday present for myself! Hello 30's AND new body!!!

Thinking of you! Bet you look great!!! Would love an update! I was last Wed and feel Fab!
Hey MzVandyK! How did surgery go on Thursday? I pray that all went well and you are happy with your results. Keep us posted on how your recovery is coming along. Can't wait to see your "after" pics.
Hi! Just dropping buy neighbor! How r u feeling so close to the surgery? I'm counting down the days. I'm so excited n scared! But I'm ready to do this, I even got school shopping out the way. I want o relax and heal the month of August with no stress of shopping.

Well I know I feel off the post wagon. I had my TT...

Well I know I feel off the post wagon. I had my TT on September 13, on October 3 my grandmother passed, while in Washington for her funeral, my father in law was diagnosed with unknown cancer, and passed on November 10. Needless to say my recovery was worse then I had anticipated adding that much stress to it. Now here I am at almost 4 months post op and I feel great. My scar is not as low as I had expected but I will work with it.
You look fantastic and we have the same birthday 21st july!
thank you. Really? I seldom find anyone with the same birthday!! lol
Kyle Gordley

I just felt at ease with Dr. Gordley, he seemed like someone who knew his stuff!