Tummy Tuck, Flank Lipo, Breast Lift & Neck Lipo -Houston, TX

My motivation for getting this tumm tuck was due...

My motivation for getting this tumm tuck was due to my muscle separation and extra loose skin I got from being pregnant with twins. My twins were about 7lb each so they were pretty big babies for twins. I'm 39 and my twins are 18 mos old.

I stayed overnight in the hospital. There was this one tech named Sheila who was so patient and gentle with me. She showed me how to get out of bed and helped me to the bathroom as well. She made my stay there so pleasant.

Dr. Steely checked on me the next morning and said I was released to go home after urinating successfully. He said there was no rush to leave which was nice. He was right because I didn't leave until around 2pm. I thought they would kick me out much sooner lol.

I barely had any pain at all with the breast lift. I did have pain with the tt but I was prescribed enough pain meds to last me until I felt I didn't need them anymore. I weaned myself off on post op day 11. I had a rough patch of pain and I was emotional thinking why did I do this from day 5-7. But once I got my drain out on day 8 I was feeling much much better. Plus I ordered another compression garment that was much more comfortable than what they sent me home from the hospital in. The more I get up and move around the better my mobility. I'm making sure not to overdue it so I won't have any setbacks or complications.

Pics!

I'm finally getting the time to update pics...
Houston Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I walked into dr steely's office I felt at ease. After consulting with him and his staff I was certain he was the dr for me. They were all very nice and answered all of my questions and encouraged me to call or even have more consultations until I got all my questions answered.