Dr. Moliver Should Be Your Surgeon - Houston, TX

The procedure itself was without a hitch and the...

The procedure itself was without a hitch and the results are phenomenal.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I had done research on various doctors and had narrowed down the results to a few. Then I ran into two separate women who had had their breasts augmented by Dr. Moliver and they raved about him and showed me the product. he had done a great job and I knew the universe was pointing me in his direction. Dr. Moliver has a no-nonsense sort of style so if you are looking for someone to coddle you or make you feel warm and fuzzy, I'm not sure that's what you're going to get. He is a man of science and an artist. He does his job professionally and efficiently which is what you really want in a plastic surgeon. I had never had a surgery of any kind before. Dr. Moliver and his staff were completely understanding. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and with patience. I have never been more at ease. Dr. Moliver is a true genius and I could not be happier with how the procedure went. Thank you thank you thank you! He performs the surgery at his surgical center in clear lake and that is so convenient.