Body Makeover After Extreme Weight Loss

I had lap band surgery in November 2007, I lost 90...

I had lap band surgery in November 2007, I lost 90 pounds and my skin was loose and sagging and I needed and wanted to have plastic surgery to make me feel like all my weight loss was worth it, with all the skin I didn't feel like I felt I should look after all my hard work. Dr. L helped me complete my journey, by doing the following procedures on me, I had an extended tummy tuck, arm lift, breast lift and augmentation. The recovery time was a few weeks and the swelling took about a year to fully be gone, but the results were wonderful. I am still enjoying the benefits of how well I look 6 years later. It was expensive, but I am very grateful to have found the best doctor to help me complete my journey!! He has become a great friend, and if I were to ever need anything else done I would go to see him. I highly recommend him and his staff for any of your needs. **(my total cost were the doctor, hospital and anesthesia)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Welcome and thank you for sharing.  What a journey you have been on; you should be so proud of yourself for all you have accomplished.  I would love to see your before an after pictures.

You are a completely new woman with a new life:)