Tummy Tuck and Liposuction of the Thighs - Houston, TX

I had a tummy and lipo suction of my thighs 3...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo suction of my thighs 3 months ago and I and VERY pleased with the results. Dr. La Puerta and his staff made me feel very comfortable at the consultation, so I booked my surgery the same day. I had visited several plastic surgeons in my area but I felt at ease after talking to Dr. La Puerta, and he even give you his personal cell phone number in case you have any questions or concerns post op. I ended up staying in the hospital 2 days, but it had nothing to do with tummy or lipo suction. I had a hard time waking up from the anesthesia. The very next day Dr. La Puerta came in to see me and his bedside manner was WONDERFUL. I would highly recommend Dr. La Puerta to anyone who ask. I am so proud of the outcome, I am willing to show anyone who ask. I had a very pleasant experience..........Thank you for the new me Dr. La Puerta. I'm bathing suit ready!!!!!!

Pre-op pics

Post -op pics

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Congrats u look awesome. Nice and flat. How has ur recovery been? Swelling?
Recovery was very hard for me. My tummy was pulled so tight it took me approx 2 months to stand up completely straight. But I'm very appreciative for the tightness because I had a co-worker that had her tummy tuck a few days before me with a different doc and her stomach isn't as flat as mine. So, I ended up taking 7 weeks off of work.
I forgot to comment on the swelling........yes there is still some swelling, and tenderness but for the most part everything is loosening up.
Can You post some pics I would love to see his work
I will try to upload them from my cell phone shortly.
Great can't wait
I post a few pic for you to see if you have any other questions feel free to ask.