Abdominal Plasty and Breast Lift - Houston, TX

The surgical procedures is extremely...

The surgical procedures is extremely unsatisfactory. The abdominal was not performed correctly. I get depressed when I think of her and the my procedure. No motivation at all. Goal to get it redone by someone who knows how. I will never recommend her. I am having to get someone else to redo. Left my breast horribly scared. And did not perform according to request. It's embarrasing to show my surgical procedure.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by someone who utlized her services but did not inform me on time she was also dissatisfried with her procedure. I had already paid $500 and was told I would loose it if I cancelled and I did want to cancel but did not want to loose $500.

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your results. Can you give us a little more detail about what happened and why you're not satisfied? The more you can elaborate the more it will help our community.

I'm so sorry you have had this experience. I can only imagine what you are feeling and going through.... As that was one of my biggest fears (other than not waking up) I hope you are able to find someone skilled that you trust & are able to get the outcome you desire. My thoughts and prayers are with you