Have Had 2 Titans in the Last 3 Years - Houston, TX

I am a 33 year old aesthetician that works in a...

I am a 33 year old aesthetician that works in a cosmetic surgery center and even though I take excellent care of my skin...it doenst look like it did 10 years ago.

I had my first Titan 3 years ago and love it. I didnt have a lot of sagging, but I definately had lost volume in my cheeks and also my pores had enlarged in the cheek area. After my first treatment, my pores shrank, and my nasal labial folds improved. After having my 3rd child, it took alot out of me...hair loss, tired skin, despite the use of my regular skin care products. I had another Titan done again in my office at Reveal Cosmetic Surgery of Dr. Imtiaz and again I had great results.I didnt notice that my before treatment, my right eyebrow had lowered over time & it raised it nicely. Titan is very subtle...its not a face lift, but it's really a nice improvement and now I can pass for 20 something! :0)

Farhina Imtiaz MD FACOG

Before working with Dr. I she was my physician for 8 years. She is patient, informative and goes through all the risks and benefits thouroughly before proceeding further. I have recommended many of my family & friends to her that are now loyal patients!

Hi RevealGirl,

Welcome to the community. I am glad you had such a great experience. Did you have any downtime or pain? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures to share that would be great.

Thanks for the review,