Gorgeous Peel - Houston, TX

Last Friday I did my peel using the Gorgeous peel....

Last Friday I did my peel using the Gorgeous peel. I applied it at bedtime for 3 minutes then rinse off with soap and water. And did not apply anything after the peel. The next moring my skin felt tighter. I applied my mineral foundation before going to work and redid the peel the following night for 3 minutes again. On day number four my skin peel off.
I absolutely loved the Gorgeous Peel and will do it again. The results are incredible and it was so easy to do.

Dr M. Schwartz, M.D

Loved the fact that this peel had no downtime!

Your skin need protein!! You should get the Hyaluronic acid serum from {edited} and apply it to your whole fa e every day for protein infusion lost after the peel. It will make a huge difference!

{By Britt. Please Personal Message user for website. Thanks}
Be careful with TCA peels - I always hjad very nice skin - went to Plastic Surgeon to keep my skin nice and had a series of 4 totsl TCA peels superficial strenght 15% supposedly 6 weeks apart. The first three - my skin was flawless and radiant - the fourth one did not heal as the others - my skin tone is one shade darker (brownish) I am pretty pale and the texture is horrible now - enlarged pores - it has been 2 months skince the last one. My advoice would be do one a year or none to tell you the truth - I am hoping in time my skin will recover.

Hi skin,

Welcome to the community! I'm so glad doing the peel at home worked so well for you, plus I'm sure you saved quite a bit of money that way, which is always nice. :)  How many times can you do a peel like this at home? Please keep us updated how everything goes. We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt