My Miracle! - Houston, TX

I developed cystic acne 3 years ago, when I was 25...

I developed cystic acne 3 years ago, when I was 25 yrs old. I always had acne prone skin, but this was so bad that I wouldn't leave the house except for work. My face was in so much pain from the deep cysts. I changed my diet, had my hormones tested, tried new makeup, vitamins, everything except acne drugs as I do not take medication.

Finally, I found out about laser acne treatments. I searched for the best Dr in Houston and found one that seemed like he knew what he was doing. On a side note, I've had laser hair removal before and was burned bad! I knew I had to choose a good doctor when involved with lasers.

After my first, incredibly painful, treatment, my face was about 30% better. I went in 2 weeks later for another treatment and it was about a total of 50% better. 3 weeks later I went for another and jumped by about 20% more. By the end of my fourth treatment, my acne was about 90% gone!!! I had another treatment a couple months after that, then I was about to wait 6 months before I had any cysts pop up! Now, I can go about 10 months before I start to break out. It's absolutely amazing! I do use Duac as my topical at night, which that helps keep them away as well.

I HIGHLY recommend you pay more for your doctor and wait longer to see a good doctor, than choose any little clinic to do this procedure. I've waited up to a month to get into my doctor and he is EXPENSIVE, but it's so worth it! I'd honestly pay more for this treatment if I had to because it has changed my life so much.

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

I honestly think Dr. Friedman is the best laser doctor in Houston. He is well worth the wait and he cares about his patients. He has spent a lot of time with me, just answering my questions. During the procedure he constantly asks how I'm doing and makes sure I'm not in too much pain.

How wonderful that this worked so well for you:)  I am very happy for you.