6 Weeks into Recovery - Houston, TX

I had 1000 cc's removed from my upper and lower...

I had 1000 cc's removed from my upper and lower abdomen and flanks on May 10. There was no real pain, just soreness in the first few days. I have been for 2 lymphatic massages and have scheduled my third. They seem to help with the lumpiness and the numbness after a day or so. The heat in Houston is really affecting my swelling. I get lumpy and swollen when I spend any time at all in the heat. I still wear my compression garments. Although I am finding that they can be part of the lumpiness problem as they loosen during the day. I have also been doing yoga every day and started back with some cardio and kickboxing recently. I still experience a bit of numbness and the majority of it is in my flanks and across my abdomen right at my waist. I'm happy with the direction it is heading. My stomach is definitely flatter, but I won't really feel like the procedure was a complete success until I know that the lumps are going away.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schusterman is very supportive and caring. His staff is always available and very responsive.

Dr Schusterman did lipo on my legs and abs and they look worse than before. I cry everytime i look in the mirror. I went back to him so he could fix what he messed up and he wanted me to pay him more money after giving him almost 20,000.00 I would find a dif doctor if your planning to use him.
U can send them to my phone if u want
Can u post a before pic please.
Also, any pictures?
No. I'm not really comfortable posting pictures. Sorry.
I completely understand that! I barely posted mine. Someone kept asking. I'm still not convinced this was the right choice.
Where do you go for your massages? I'm having a hard time finding a place in Pearland. Thanks!
I go to Spa Alexis 3000 Sage Rd. , Houston, TX 77056. Ph. (832) 292-9146. She is very personable and does a great job.
Awesome! Thank you!!!
How many weeks post op were you when you started the lymphatic massage?
It was 3 weeks post surgery