Worth It ! - Houston, TX

After years of dieting, exercise and failure I...

After years of dieting, exercise and failure I decided to have the procedure. Dr. Bonnor was referred by my primary physician and I am glad I had the procedure. After 5 months I have lost over 60 pounds and continue to lose. I will say as a result of the procedure I am slightly anemic and have lost quite a bit of hair due to vitamin deficiency. Once the Doctor found out I was lacking and started taking more supplements it has gotten much better. Dr. Bonnor is a true professional and his staff are always pleasant to deal with. January works hard to make sure your paperwork is right and if it you are being covered by insurance be sure to know it takes longer than you might like but very much WORTH IT!
Hello, Congrats on your weight loss! I look forward to hearing more about your journey and seeing your pics of your accomplishment!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, that's a huge achievement! With regards to your hair falling out, were you taking anything prior to surgery for this? My surgery is on September 25th and my doctor has me taking a multi vitamin twice per day, extra vitamin D, Calcium and Biotin. The biotin is supposed to help stop the hair loss.

If you don't mind sharing, how much did you weigh prior to surgery?

Houston Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Bonnor is the most professional Doctor I have ever seen. He takes his craft very seriously and encourages his patients to do the hard work involved with having the procedure. He truly cares that you make the lifestyle changes that are needed to be truly successful.