I Want to Feel Pretty Again...- Houston, TX

Well im going to start off by saying, im young but...

Well im going to start off by saying, im young but ive also been through alot in my life. I just want to feel beautiful agian, when i was younger i was beaten and it made my skin have marks, i feel like bleaching my skin will make me feel better about my body. Ive been wanting to do this for a very long time, i did some reseach on the internet about bleaching and i know the consequences... but im still willing to give it a shot. When i aged out of foster care this has been my plan, hopefully i can get the money to get this done.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I was seaching and i feel like he would understand and help me out.

I'd first like to commend you for being so strong to have even endured so much and you're still pushing. On my page I have a list of products I've used but I recommend Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic acid soap which can be found on Amazon.com and the otentika fade cream which can be found on floclaire.com
Update???

I'm so sorry to hear about what you have been through. It sounds like you have overcome a lot. If you decide to go through with the treatment let us know how it goes and what your results were like.

Sending good thoughts your way!