Body Sculpture and Butt Implants- Houston, TX

Hello every one, five days from now I will be...

Hello every one, five days from now I will be having body sculpture andBBL with implants with Dr.Cortes in houston. I'm trying to get everything ready for post op care. Can any of you share your experience and what things I should get to make this recovery a little less painful? I am beyond excited!

Photos

Day 3 swelling

Recovery

As soon as I woke up from surgery I felt good. A few hours later I was getting up by myself to use the bath room and walking around. The days to follow we're going well, I was even wearing heels! On the 9th day I started noticing fluid coming out of my wound where the implants are and high fevers. I called the doctors office and they imidiately put me on a regimen of antibiotics and instructions on how to clean the site. The next day I saw the doctor and he told me this is not unusual. The are is not infected but we must keep a close eye on it. He cleaned it and noticed I lost a suture. He send me home with it open (small hole) and said to let it drain. He will close it tomorrow. Meanwhile I am in a lot of pain. I got a new girtle with the but out and it's so tight that it causes so much pain, so I am not wearing anything at the moment. I am not feeling so great rite now, feel like iv regressed in my recovery. I feel like day 1 again but with not the same high spirit. I know it will be ok, I just go used to no pain and now here I am again. The results are looking great so that's good.

28 days

Recovery has been tough, I hate sleeping on my belly and the swelling in my body is driving me crazy. I can't wait to start the massages so it will go down. Butt looks good and bruising is almost all gone.

Almost a month!

Looking better, swelling has gone down a little bit.

Can't believe it's me!

5 months post op

Improvement

Houston Plastic Surgeon

How does the implant feel? Is it natural to touch or is it hard and noticeable?
You look amazing!
do you know what type of implants he used - I am hearing mixed things about gel cohesives and silicones
Thank you for posting more pictures :) you look amazing!!!! I kept coming back to see if you had posted more photos. By the way from all the results I've see so far your seem the most perfect and natural. Truly amazing results! Keep posting pictures please. Also do you feel the implants at all? And do they bother you in any way?
Hey do u mind me asking do u think u paid too much? You look amazing. Ive been wanting to do this for years.
Honestly I have no idea. I dint really shop around. I knew what I wanted and I from cortes so the cost wsnt an issue. Iv seen people pay less but I like to think I paid for pice if mind and quality service.
Omg!! U look amazing.!!!!!!!!! :-)
You look amazing
You look amazing! Love your results, thank you for sharing your results and progress. I can see you did have a nice body before but you gave yourself a perfect figure :) please post more pictures. I really like Dr. Cortes I may go to him.... I used to have a big booty but I lost it :( weight loss and lack of exercise. Thank you again you look amazing! Please post more pictures...
Hi, I am also getting Implants with Dr. Cortes in Febuary. Can you tell me how your expieriance was with that Dr. and staff? I'm 5'5, 135lbs. They told me they want me to gain 15lbs before the proceedure. I am super nervous.
Congratulations! My experience with him and the staff has been wonderful. Since I started calling the office for information (even before my consult) they have so nice and extremely helpful. I had some complications post op and they have been with me the whole time. Any questions or concerns have been answered. Dr.cortes has made me feel very comfortable, infact I was going to LA for some other procedures but devoted to stick w Cortes and I am canceling my other plans. I love him and all the ladies at his office. I also had to gain weight and at first I dint feel like it came off with the lipo but now that the swelling is going down I feel my waist shrinking fast. Pre op it was 34" now it's 28" and I'm still pretty swollen so I'm hopping to be even smaller after a few months :) good luck and plz msg me with any questions at all :)
I will be sure to message you!!
U are so lucky. I had the same thing happen with the leaking and he make me take them out a week anf get another surgery this past thursday and put in a smaller implant. I didnt want smaller at all. Im really upset about mine and all the pain and.money for nothing. My butt is still small. What size do u have?
Omg I'm so sorry to hear that. My doc said it happens very often and just kept a close eye on it. It's been 2 1/2 weeks since all that happened and he had to stitch me up again. I'm not leaking anymore and I'm actually closing up nicely. But thanks giving I'll be able to sit on my pillow. I can't believe your doctor took them out! I have 500cc...and you?
Hey i have a question why did you have to gain 20 pounds? Im looking into the same procesdure to have done in jan im 5"3 and weigh about 115 pounds
Because I needed fat for my butt and hips
Hey I have a question, I will soon be doing the same procedure. How tall are you and much do you weight? I love your results
Hi :) I'm 5"1 and I was 135. I had to gain 20lbs
Is it under muscle or between. Where was the fat transfered sides and bottom only? Asking cuz I'll just get implants wit fat transfer even though doc may not want me to lol
Under with fat all over the cheeks and hips.
Wow girl you look so good. Congrats on your fab result!! I am going to start looking for doctors in southern Cali that can give me results just like yours. You look so perfect. Happy healing!!
Hello newme1988. I love ur results girl. Congrats :-). Hey I have a question for you... did u feel the girdle making your butt kind of flat while using it ? When did u start seeing ur butt pop out ?
It was never flat. When I had the full body girdle it compressed it but as soon as I took it off my butt sticks out. I have one with the butt out now and I don't see a difference with how it looks when I take it off. When I have it on tho it makes my butt look HUGE. :)
thanks for replying. well your looking fantastic so far . Dont forget to post pictures with jeans on too.
Did you do the semi-solid soft silicone rubber or the new FDA approved sientra silicone gluteal implants?