I Have Secondary Addison's Disease Which Causes Me to Take 7.5 Mg of Cortisol Daily to Replace the Cortisol - Houston, TX

Am I a candidate for Sculptra? I also take 15 mg...

Am I a candidate for Sculptra? I also take 15 mg of Armour Thyroid daily for low thyroid. I have had a consultation with a wonderful plastic surgeon only about my facial changes as a 53 yr old woman. I am due for the procedure on March 3. I have never had Botox or anything and I am a petite,100lb. Caucasian with fair complexion.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful in my first meeting wiyh a great staff!

I have spoken to Dr. LONG'S OFFICE and they are so kind and helpful. I am going to meet with him again to look atother options. Looking forward to It.
I would say just take it slow with sculptra and wait several months in between vials - start slow - the sculptra takes a good 3 months or more to notice and for me I had gotten two treatments and my face BLEW UP INSANE !!!! It is 2.5 years later and my face is still full I have not noticed the sculptra going away - this product lasts LONG .... So take it light and take it slow and inject deep and massage to prevent bumps/nodules. I would never had done it if I knew ....
Thanks so much...I have decided not to due to the risks.
Good choice. I am 2 years post Sculptra and look horrible. Sculpta dissolves unevenly, some places are not dissolving at all. You are much better with Restalyne or Juvaderm. They can be removed if something looks bad. Sculptra causes swelling, burning redness. Horrible product that many doctors are discontinuing.
Bad outweighs the good..
Absolutely! No point in ruining your health, looks and emotional well being for a gamble.
Any suggestions for another filler? Mostly my chin and laugh lines (lots of laughter in my life)!?
I personally only did Juvaderm once for my laugh lines and it seemed to work but I also had the Sculptra and it began overfilling so I don't know for sure how well the Juvaderm worked.