Surgery Tomorrow - Surgery Tomorrow

My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and I am a...

My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and I am a little nervous and anxious. I have not liked my nose all my life ( I am in my 50's), so I am finally going to have the surgery. I just found this forum today. Thank you all for your posts and what you experienced, especially the recovery. It is very helpful to hear what others have gone through. All the kind comments by others is so nice. I hope the recovery is not awful. Really concerned about the packing. It is so great that so many of you had your surgery when you are young.

Hi! Just checking in to find out how you are going?
How is it going? :)
Welcome to the community, I'm sure you will enjoy being here. All the very best for your surgery. Mine is in 4 days so we will be going through the healing process together. See you at the other side of surgery!! Remember to post some pics!!
Hi SouthTex, I am 57 and had a rhinoplasty this past summer. Honestly, I am so thgrilled with it and only wish I had not spent so many decades hating my face. Did it make me look like I am 27? Of course not! But I am much happier with my looks.
Good luck! Keep us posted!