Is This Normal? - Houston, TX

I got my nose procedure on June 11th. My doctor...

I got my nose procedure on June 11th. My doctor said he wasn't going to break it. I had a major concern about my tip and around it. But it's been about 20 days and when I smile my nose doesn't look great it kind of looks bigger. is it normal that my tip is this swollen? Please look at my photos and tell me if I'm gonna see a major change in a few months from what you can see

You look good! Like others have said I think it is just swollen. I'm just over a month post op and still quite swollen. I also find that my nose does tend to look bigger in photos for some reason. Don't worry though! The swelling does continue to subside over time.
Thanks for the comments everyone! I like that it looks natural Im just concerned bc it still looks HUGE and I was wondering if it was gonna maybe go down alot and look more different in a few months
it still looks rounded but i think thats whats natural.. your doctor has a good eye for these things. i think you look like a better version of you and thats what a nose job should essentially be right?
It looks a tad smaller and perhaps even lifted? Give it time to shrink and reveal the final size . It was subtle and does look cute
I'm 2 months post op tomorrow and my tip is still SUPER swollen. Hang in there. You have a long road head of you for healing... I keep telling myself the same. It looks great and hang in there!
You look really great! I'm excited for you! My rhino (fingers crossed) will happen next year! Please keep us updated.
Hey :) I had my procedure on june 6th, almost one month ago, and my tip is still veeeery swollen, even more swollen than the day of cast removal, I inmediately called my doctor and he said that's completely normal, the swelling can go up an down for the first month and a half, and after that it'll go down but very slowly :)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm definitely no medical professional, but tip swelling can last months and months. Here's what some doctors say about how long you can expect your nose to be swollen after rhinoplasty.

I hope you'll use this space to keep us posted on how you're healing!