So Happy I Did It - Houston, TX

I had breathing issues and my nose was a bit obtruse.

I had breathing issues and my nose was a bit obtruse.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was very nervous to do the procedure but I went for a consultation just to see what I had to spend a go through physically for a rhinoplasty job. Dr. Siegel assured me that it would be a quick process and I should heal and feel great in 5 days!He even shows you a before and after picture which really had me excited to "save" for the procedure! Luckily and gratefully, they have financing plans that approved me for so I had my rhinoplasty job done in no time!! So I'm 8 days in recovery and he was right, there is Minimal pain, more itchiness because of the stitches but that's fine; I expected black eyes and bruising!! Lastly, the staff is great both ladies are extremely nice and receive you with great kindness that you feel like you have know the team for years... I had a great experience, and most importantly I can breathe better and look/feel great :) Thanks Dr. Siegel and staff....

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.