Finally Did It - Houston, TX

I am going to write a very brief review. If you...

I am going to write a very brief review. If you guys have any questions or details I forgot to mention please ask I will be happy to answer them :)

So, I wanted a nose job ever since I was thirteen. I hateeeeeddddd my profile. As I grow older I kinda did not like the tip of my nose as well because every time I would laugh or smile big the tip of my nose would hang down even more. I mean do not get me wrong I love my smile and it didn't look odd to others but I did not like the fact that my nose tip looked like a ball and hanged low when I laughed or smile. Another thing was the that was the part where the light would hit, making the tip my prominent. Anyway, so I am 25 now and I can finally afford a rhinoplasty so I went ahead and did it.

My Dream nose: Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie

Initial visit at the doctors: It was in Feb. 2014. This doctor is pretty good, we discuss what I wanted. I told him I want a small, nose without a hump (straight profile) and I want a nice elevated tip. I also was told that a tubular reduction surgery would be needed in order to breath better(that part was covered by my insurance)

Pre-op visit: Again went through what I wanted, got me post operation prescription, and the nasal drip harness thing.

Day of surgery: I went in 6:00am. Surgery was preformed at 7am. When I woke up I had a cast on my nose. I didn't not feel any pain, I had to breath out of my mouth and that was the only discomfort

more pics

days 1-4.. Felt like I have the worst sinus/flu ever. my nose was so congested, I took sudafed sinus relief so it wasn't as bad. I slept a lot during days 1-4, had a mild headache. Days 2-3 were the days when I experienced little swelling on my eyes which went down my cheeks and by day 4 my swelling was completely gone.

day 5- I stopped taking pain killers because my nose did not hurt at all. I kept cleaning my nose with polysporin and hydrogen proxide like 2 to 3 times a day and i also used the saline solution regularly.

Day 6- My congestion was barely there. I had my cast removed and a few stitches from the from(tip) of my nose.

Day 7- I don't know I feel like I have a piggy nose :/ I hope it does stay like that :(. I am extremely happy with my profile :)))))

Days 8 and 9

Day 8-9 - Got my tape and the rest of the stitches out. Yayyy! My smile is kinda weird, every time I smile I feel like its fake/stiff. Also I think my nose and my lips a kinda far apart :/ (the doctor said the its temporary). I also pointed out my "piggy nose" concern to my doctor, he said that it will go away as the swelling of the nose goes away.

Anyway, it is way to early to judge, because I got my surgery on May 22nd 2014. But like I stated in my pervious update I loooooovvvvvveeeeee my profile, fingers crossed that my piggy nose goes away, and my smile goes back to normal :)

Also... The left side of my nose where my hump was has a lil bump, and when I touch it, it hurts. I think on that side the bone is swollen :/ I will check with a doctor on Monday.

I think the left side of my nose is more swollen then the right side

day 10- Love my profile :) I felt a pain yesterday in the middle section of my nose where my hump used to be. My nostrils look very uneven, maybe because the left is of my nose seems to more swollen. What do you guys think?

before surgery