Awesome Doc - Houston, TX

I had rhinoplasty with Dr.Siegel. After several...

I had rhinoplasty with Dr.Siegel. After several months of researching surgeons. Im soo happy that I decided on him. He listened and was very attentive on what I wanted .The staff was very polite and helpful.It also made me feel more comfortable that the majority of his surgeries are rhinoplasty, and that he specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty. Myself being a African American female that was a plus . The day of my procedure I was very nervous he reassured me that I was going to be fine, and made me feel more comfortable about my procedure .After It was done I was shocked that I had no bruising at all, and minimal discomfort. Im am so happy with my cute little nose, and it only gets better from here as the swelling dissipates.I will definitely recommend him to anyone and Im looking forward to coming back in a month or so when my nose heals a little bit more for a S Peel .
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. We'd love to hear what your recovery was like? Did you hit any rough patches as you healed?