Restylane Injected to Tear Troughs-outter/innner Eye Bags - Houston, TX

Had a WONDERFUL experience with Dr. Peterson at...

Had a WONDERFUL experience with Dr. Peterson at the Dermatology and Laser Center here in Houston Texas. She is absolutely one of the best dermatologist I have come across in this lifetime. Her skill set and vision is right-on.

I had Restylane injections in the tear troughs and the outer eyes/upper cheek and folds- Had no bruising what-so-ever and she used a cannulla of some sort for her initial technique to minimize trauma-

my results were immediate~

The office staff are impeccable and she is truly a leader in this area! She is hard to get an appointment with as she stays pretty busy.

She explains what she is doing 'function by function' and even called me to check on me the following afternoon. I was soooo surprised!

Oh I need this too! And the dr is in Houston. Wow. I'm happy I found ur review. Ever dr I ask say I'm too young or think I'm crazy because it's not bad looking to them. I want this asap and would have done this instead of paying for all these products that font work.

How great that you saw nice results and didn't even have any bruising! I would love it if you would post some photos so we can see what the before and after look like. :)

Today i went back in to Dr. Peterson for a slight...

Today i went back in to Dr. Peterson for a slight touch up. It again was an amazing experience. She numbed my face for the botox so I essentially felt nothing. She also administered about 1/2cc Restylane to my tear troughs as a slight touch-up. It was absolutely pain free and I can immediately see the difference.

I have heard from others that she has essentially no complaints of bruising- I will tell you... I am too feeling that her technique is a great reason why she does not have terrible mis-haps. I will try to post pics.. but it is so hard to post face pics as the industry I work- I will try to post nonetheless. I look 10years younger without make-up since she has been doing my filler and botox... I am so glad I chose her~
Hey Shaell2000! I'm located in Houston... can we see some pics?
Yes, you havvvve to find a great doctor to do your fillers or you wind up wasting your money! She is phenomenal!
Houston Dermatologist