Radiesse Treatment -Houston, TX

I went in for a consultation thinking I needed a...

I went in for a consultation thinking I needed a lower blephoraplasty, but Dr Vitenas let me know right away that a procedure like that was not what I needed. He told me due to my weight loss in the last year that I had lost fat in my face, mainly my cheeks which made my eyes look hollow. He suggested Radiesse and I decided to go ahead and try it. Wow.. he used a 6 syringes and the effects were immediate He told me I looked 10 years younger and told me not to tell anyone that I had the procedure done and listen to the comments that I got over the next few weeks.

What made you decide on Radiesse vs. Restylane?
WOW!! You look awesome!!! I had my tear troughs filled 3 weeks ago due to fat loss creating a shadow which made me look like I had dark circles under my eyes. My results were amazing as well!! No bruising, no swelling....just a natural looking awesome improvement!!! Will certainly have it redone when necessary!!!
Big difference. But does it last?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Amazing plastic surgeon - made me feel immediately comfortable. Staff very professional and the office was welcoming and warm. Highly recommend.