Dont Waste Your Money for Smile Lines - Houston, TX

I only wanted to correct my smiles lines, but the...

I only wanted to correct my smiles lines, but the place I went puffed up my cheeks instead of correcting the lines. They are minimized, but the lower sides of my mouth remind me of droopy dog as the sides of my mouth are too puffy.

Also, now when I smile it is causing under eye wrinkles because there is a dip between the eye& too puffy cheeks. Also, she put more in on 1 side....so now my face looks uneven like I have one little eye on the side that ismore puffy than the other. I can't wait for this stuff to wear off! Never again unless I someday have sunken in cheeks.

Hi Marzz,

Oh my, it sounds like she overfilled your areas for sure. I'm so sorry that's no fun at all. Are you going to just wait for it to wear off or have it taken out? Please let us know how things are going.

-Britt

Dr. Farhina: Reveal Med Spa

Don't think she had much experience. Maybe just wanted to sell her services & not just correct the smile lines. I look worse now than before and am embarrassed to smile or take pictures. The injections hurt, so she put in some numbing....but it was too late...still felt it. Applied WAY too much to an already plump face. She should know better if she had more experience! Always get a referral from someone with proven results. Not worth wasting money& your face to" try someone out".