So Far, So Good - Houston, TX

I didn't think I look too bad for 50 and I didn't...

I didn't think I look too bad for 50 and I didn't want to overdo anything. Honestly kind of embarrassed to tell anyone I've done anything, including my husband. All I really wanted was to reduce lip lines (smoker lines, even though I don't smoke!).. And for that, it worked. Didn't eliminate fine lines, but got rid of a couple deeper creases that I got really sick of seeing in the mirror. Had a little left to work on a smile line and something of a downturn on one side of my mouth. Only used one syringe. Results are as natural and as subtle as I wanted. I know it's only temporary, but as we head into the holiday season, it should last through those social functions, Just a little confidence builder.

I think your feelings of wanting to have the confidence boost of a filler, but not wanting anyone to know are pretty common. My guess is far more people have things like this done and never tell anyone. I'm glad you are on here sharing with us that you like the change you see though. :)

Its really great that you were able to get so many areas treated with just one syringe. When did you have you injections done?

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to play it safe by going with an MD who does injections himself, not a MedSpa or nurse. I saw the Expert Injector certification, and the location is convenient to another doctor I see for another issue. He was patient with my first time jitters and questions. Very little pain, quite a few injections, which I believe is a sign of precision. No lumpiness. Honest about how long he thinks Prevelle will last, didn't exaggerate, which I appreciate. Honest about the potential for bruising around the eyes, which was good, since I have a social thing coming up, so I passed on doing anything in the eye area this time. Friendly staff. All in all, a good experience. I will probably get a longer lasting filler next time, but I really wanted to see what it was like and if I liked the results, which I do.