So Far, So Good - Houston, TX

I didn't think I look too bad for 50 and I didn't...

I didn't think I look too bad for 50 and I didn't want to overdo anything. Honestly kind of embarrassed to tell anyone I've done anything, including my husband. All I really wanted was to reduce lip lines (smoker lines, even though I don't smoke!).. And for that, it worked. Didn't eliminate fine lines, but got rid of a couple deeper creases that I got really sick of seeing in the mirror. Had a little left to work on a smile line and something of a downturn on one side of my mouth. Only used one syringe. Results are as natural and as subtle as I wanted. I know it's only temporary, but as we head into the holiday season, it should last through those social functions, Just a little confidence builder.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to play it safe by going with an MD who does injections himself, not a MedSpa or nurse. I saw the Expert Injector certification, and the location is convenient to another doctor I see for another issue. He was patient with my first time jitters and questions. Very little pain, quite a few injections, which I believe is a sign of precision. No lumpiness. Honest about how long he thinks Prevelle will last, didn't exaggerate, which I appreciate. Honest about the potential for bruising around the eyes, which was good, since I have a social thing coming up, so I passed on doing anything in the eye area this time. Friendly staff. All in all, a good experience. I will probably get a longer lasting filler next time, but I really wanted to see what it was like and if I liked the results, which I do.