My Rhinoplasty Experience - Houston, TX

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rating of 5 starts because there isn't a higher one to choose. I decided on Dr. Siegel after researching and visiting other Dr.'s My Rhinoplasty experience: Dr. Siegel was my choice after I researched for top plastic surgeons in TX. I looked for experience and expertise. I made a list of my final three top choices; I visited all of them and very quickly decided for Dr. Siegel. He specializes only on procedures from the neck up. He is double board certified with years in the practice. I also looked at several of before and after pictures and I liked what I saw from Dr. Siegel’s work. One more thing that made my decision easier was his office and staff. Clean, modern and relaxing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since day one I was treated like family, all the way to my last appointment. Michelle, very personable and kind with a great big smile, can make a mean Cappuccino\Espresso! I can’t wait for my next visit. Lisa is always very attentive and friendly, on the phone or in person. She answered all my questions with a sincere response. Even the new receptionist had the same attitude, sorry but I can’t remember her name but also very nice. The day of my procedure, Dr. Siegel visited me one hour prior, offered to answer any questions and made me feel at ease. Very friendly and funny. Everything went as he said in regards to time, procedure and what to expect. The next day, I had my first post op. appointment. I could see a big difference and felt great, no pain or discomfort. The big day was one week later, time to take the splint off and see the results. Wow! Elated is the only word I can come up with but still doesn’t cover what and how I felt. I was looking for a result and got more than I expected. I have the feeling that Dr. Siegel is a perfectionist, (I know I am) and to me, that’s what I got, perfection. A perfect nose for my face. Only one thing I regret, not having it done sooner. Thank you all for my experience. Kind regards, Hector E. Quiros.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in