I am done having kids and wanted to get my confidence back. - Mommy Makeover - Houston, TX

I am done having kids and wanted to get my...

I am done having kids and wanted to get my confidence back.

Make sure u look at before and after pics. Dr. B did not deliver what I expected on my mommy makeover. Also discuss your expectations of the outcome of the procedure. Unfortunately I decided to choose him as my surgeon for my mommy makeover and my breast are still saggy because he did a donut lift, which did not do much for my breast.

Now I have paid all this money and I am still unhappy with these saggy breast. When I contacted the office about my concerns on my breast, they wanted to charge a surgeons fee of 2,500 which I was not happy with, due to the fact that the donut lift was what he suggested. I trusted him and went along with what he recommended, because he is the surgeon, I thought I could trust him. When I called the office I told them I didn't mind paying for anesthesia, but they refused to take off the surgeons fee. Now I have to pay someone else to fix his work because I refuse to give him anymore of my money.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I was told Dr Basu was good but after checking his site,Im not impressed. I have however heard lots of great things about Dr Chris Patronella in the Houston area. His before & after pics on all his procedures look great. He has a very detail website & you can find him on here as well which will take you to his site. I am actually booking a consult w/him after many searches. So sorry you have to deal w/all of this,it's one of my biggest fears & why I've taken so long to actual move forward w/having the surgery,good luck!!

Oh dear. I'm sorry you're not happy with your results.

Please keep us posted!