TT, Lipo and BA - Definitely Worth It - Houston, TX

Decided that at 44, to do something for me. I had...

Decided that at 44, to do something for me. I had met and had consultations with 4 PS. Dr. Schusterman was the fourth. I really liked the whole office. He and his staff were helpful and pleasant from the beginning and still as I am 4 weeks post op. Every question or concern was addressed promptly and even going above and beyond to see that I was taken care of completely. His recommendation on implant size was perfect. I had minimal discomfort and fluid output. The only thing I wish I had been prepared for is coughing post surgery from the anesthesia. I didn't need the hydrocodone for pain but I did for the coughing. I hurt myself with a couple of coughing episodes. Have cough syrup/hydrocodone on hand for this. It hurts. No regrets on any of it. Love it, love it, love it.

I'm glad you're happy with your results! We'd love to see your photos as they help others so much who are considering embarking on a mommy makeover journey.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Just googling for reputable plastic surgeons. I had my surgery at First Street Hospital. It was a fantastic experience. Dr. Schusterman came to check on me on Saturday, the day following my surgery. He offered for me to stay an extra day and even went to see how late I could stay that day without being charged. I love the work Dr. Schusterman did.