Thanks Rejuvenus - Houston, TX

I always wanted bigger breasts, and I wasn't...

I always wanted bigger breasts, and I wasn't happy with my appearance.

I'm very happy with the surgery, and am enjoying the "new me."  I was told the swelling would last 6-8 weeks but that it could be longer for some people.  For me it has been 9 months of swelling in the abdomen.  I actually had breast implants, tummy tuck, inner thighs, and liposuction all done at the same time (don't recommend doing that much at one time!).

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes was always very friendly, and always answered my questions. Shortly after surgery, my drain became clogged; Dr. Cortes took the time to come to the office and help me on Easter Sunday. I thought this was great. The only reason I did not give Dr. Cortex an Excellent rating was the billing/payment process. It turns out the hospital and anesthesia people charge separately if your surgery runs long. Dr. Cortes' office did explain this, but the hospital/anesthesia people really hassled me. That dampened my overall experience a little.

Wow, you had the works! Why wouldn't you recommend doing all of those things at once? Too hard of recovery? I can imagine that it was pretty painful!

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf. I'm glad it was worth it for you!