Mommy Makeover Needed Asap - Houston, TX

I started to look into the "mommy makeover" in...

I started to look into the "mommy makeover" in October 2013 ive done the impossible to lose weight and look fit.... I even got a personal trainer it worked help me lose 20 pounds but not enough! I am a mother of 3 oldest is 10 youngest is 2 I have a husband that's backing me up on this because well...he didn't have a choice :). Dr.Cortes was recommended to me by a friend says he's pretty good on what he does. he got BBL and it looks Great! hopefully my TT and BA come out the same. Im a little scared and paranoid but itll all be set and done come 3/13. The most thing that scares me is the scars I DONT want big SCARS thick SCARS I know im going to have scars I just don't want them thick and crazy...ugh..well im going to update after my surgery and put pics up soon!

Okay my before pics o_0

I hate them I can't believe I let my self go..I hate my arms too!!! Anyways enjoy..lol I didn't want to do this but it's only fair.

2 weeks post op!!

Ok girls sorry for leaving u guys hanging I've been staying off from here bc it was bad for my thoughts lol! Anyways 2 weeks post op and feeling good I have some discomfort but no big deal the bruises in my arms are what bother my the most they go done all the way to my wrist! I must say he did a good Job I have a flat tummy still swollen but it'll go away so I'm not worried about it l. Also I've heard about lymphatic massages that I need to get that I haven't bc I'm back home and have no idea where but I've been googling! My cut is good my breast are good I did get a little sore on one of my nipple but I've been putting neosporin to heal it up! Curves are nice! Dr.cortez did and amazing job.

pic of breast

Nice size I love them best of all no scars!

3 weeks post op

So 3 weeks post op and love my results so far fit into a medium girdle when I started with and extra large !! Started lymphatic massages and I think they are helping a lot with swelling. I have to little sores that I'm worried about right now but I already send pics to dr.cortez and see if he can send me something for those..other then that not bad! Here are so pics of my 3 weeks post op!!

4weeks!!

Well for 4 weeks I'm doing good have been having swelling a lot these past 2 days but I've been drinking red bull and heard that's no bueno for swelling. I have been going to my lymphatic massages and she tells me I still got a swelling of course :/ so I'm trying to be as patient as I can be. I go see dr. In 2 weeks I have a few sores that I'm having my own doctor look at one has got real deep and it's going to leave a huge scar unfortunately but I guess...I got my CG altered and got them tighten I want a flat belly so I'll be paying this lady 10 bux every 2 weeks to make it smaller it's better then buying CG every 2 weeks.

NOT AGAIN!!

I'm already dealing with 2 sores and I find myself with another one now!! Ugh this is getting frustrating I'm going to have really bad scaring like I was praying not to get! It's finally hitting me and I'm finally jumping on to this emotional roller coaster..something I was dreading...btw not just any sore these are wounds they are deep holes that I have to try to close with butterfly band ads which aren't that great!! Getting desperate

stressed

Almost 5 weeks and not feeling it so far.this week I've been swollen most days I took pics from my back and I hope that's swelling I have fat coming out my sports bra o.O please let it be that I'm swollen. My scar isn't healed I'm cleaning it taking care of it daily it's starting to get old...I can't wait for a year to go by and all this is just my past...I see Dr soon I'm going back I need assurance. I'm still getting my massages she says I'm a little swollen so hopefully all this pain and sore cleaning is all worth it. I have also been eating right dieting no soda etc trying to avoid from being swollen ugh here are some pics.

so far so good!!! AMAZING!!!

Ok I went to see Dr.cortez and I'm amazed on my big difference !! I appreciate it big WOWS and THANK YOU. I know it's been an on going about his bad tummy tucks but I just had mine done I'm about 6 weeks out and I can't complain BIG CHANGE! I do have a few scars and bruises but nothing that time won't heal!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Ewwwww Hot-n-Sexy!!!! Looking fab chica!
Thanks girl!!!! Love it
Your looking good girl! Big difference!
Thanks girl! Major difference I said the same OMG!!
You look great I can't wait
Thanks I can't either.:))
Yes ma'am, you look great. Your boobs are sitting up just right love it.....how's the incision?
Way better!!! I had a few doubts with the whole open wounds scared me but they are closed already starting to put scar cream so it'll fade.
I told you it would, now start applying bio oil and coco butter. Lol, I'm glad your feeling better. ..you know this journey is truly a roller coaster.
You are looking good open areas in wounds are hard to deal with my boob and arms did the same but talk with dr cortes it may seem like a century but it's really early swelling last a long time keep doing what he says an eat as clean as you can
Oh diet is my number one right now I cut out all types Of food and drinks I've lost about 10pounds! And hopefully I'm keeping my fingers cross I also want to start working out but can't bc of these wounds don't want sweat getting in them. So I have to wait...longer. but thanks a lot I hope it goes well
I say definitely speak to Dr about your concerns. Hope all is well hun :)
Welcome to my world! I had one on my tt incision line, immediately beneath my belly button. Like Koreysmom, I began with TAO. I then transitioned over to Sulfar Silverdiazine. Healed perfectly! Currently using Ketacote silicone scar therapy. It will heal. It just takes time.
WELL I have 3 on my incision line so I'm getting annoyed it had closed up just fine. I'm putting that same cream on sulfar silver every day 2x a day one of the doctors I work for called it in. My sister brought me another antibiotic from her job that's a bit stronger but it looks like it's going to be a while b4 they start to close up. Thanks at least I'm not the only one going thru this.
Honestly, I had several, but the one I mentioned was the most bothersome. I'm beginning to wonder if these areas that are reopening are a result of the fluid pressure that has built up in the lower abdomen? I've noticed lately that this is becoming more common.
You just maybe right because where I had the hole was on the side I swelled the most.
Well I have 2 on my left side and 1 just opening up in the front but I think it's the sutures to be honest in all 3 of them there are sutures sticking out so I don't think it's letting it heal all the way! On the one in the front is a tide suture I think it has a knot and can't pull it out. So I left it alone and hopefully when I go see the doctor he can take them out or at least tell me for sure what to do to keep them close I'm a end up with a horrifying scar if not. My doctor told me to close them with a butterfly bandaid bc if it heals open that way my scar will he wide :(
He told me to do the same(butterfly bandage) for the sutures that came undone on my hip. However, it was ineffective. I asked if resuturing was an option? He said no. To do so wok cause it to get infected. So I dealt with a wide painful opening. I'm hoping that this silicone scar therapy will fade it well, or better yet make it dissappear. If not, and it bothers me, I will consider scar revision since it is in a obvious area of my hip.
Don't worry hun, I had one too on my incision line that just was not closing I mean it took it's time closing. However doll I just continue to put neosporine on it and cover with bandaid then allow it to heal without bandaid this will let the air hit it and form a scab and then you should be able to treat the whole incision..hopes this helps
Thanks I hope so I'm just getting frustrated dealing with them. :/ but I knew it could happen n was trying to avoid it.
Keep your head up hun
Looking hot mamma
You look great for 2 weeks, even with swelling! Not sure what happened on my surgery day! :-/
Awww I'm sorry your going thru all this I was reading your stuff and about the no bruising in your tummy after the tt I didn't have any either ? But I had the lips holes to show for it so I know lipo was done around there?? I'm sorry you had a bad experience really am!!
Thanks! I didn't have the holes there either. Only place I had those was on my hips. I know ALOT of people are on here talking crap about me cause I'm not happy. And I hate that I had to post a video to prove them wrong. But oh well... I'm happy for you that you already have a great result!