Mommy Make Over by Dr. Basu - Houston, TX

I had my surgery on September 26, 2013. I didn't...

I had my surgery on September 26, 2013. I didn't have any pain at the incisions thanks to TEVA nerve pump pain suppressor. The only soreness I had was from the liposuction. So for those who are planning to have surgery, you should ask for that drug. My other recommendation is listen to your Doctor and nurses instructions because this will tremdously improve your recovery. I didn't take the nerve calming medicine so I couldn't raised my head for 3 days. Sleeping on my back was uncomfortable because I am a side sleeper. This is the worse about the recivery for me. So if you are like me a side sleeper, you need to mentally repare yourself. Maybe try to sleep on your back to see how your body react to it. Because you have to sleep like this for 6 weeks. Other then those my surgery was very successful. I was able to walk straight at my first week post op Dr visit.
Now, I just passed my 5 weeks post op. I feel great. My breast is still sore as the day progressed but look great. My stomach is still numb but not feeling tighen like super thick rubber bands holding my stomach muscles together. But my stomach muscle is more define. I will have a six packs stomach. Dr.Basu is the best !!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I just had Mommy make performed by Basu. I am highly recommended him to all the ladies who wanted this procedure. Dr.Basu is a top ranking surgeon and also seated on the Safety Committee for patient safety. This means that safety of patients is his top priority and of course making patients look marvelous. Also he took time in explaining about the procedures and the recovery expectations. Furthermore his staffs are very professional, caring, and friendly. I love Abby and Elizabeth. Dr.Basu is very lucky to have these two wonderful ladies working for him. Elizabeth would even responded to email after hours and weekends. Financial was one my concern and she was able to help me address this roadblock. Abby is my nurse who is extremely smart. She can answer all my medical related questions. She's very prompt in respond to my emails. Having a the best surgeon to perform the procedures is very important. But the nurse also plays a huge part in the recovery of patient.

I just emailed Elizabeth about scheduling my surgery for July! So excited!
Can you post your before and after picture, I'm thinking about seeing Dr. Basu for my mommy makeover.

Thank you for sharing and for your tips! Did you have breast work done as well?

Yes. And my husband loves my improved breasts
So glad your doing well. I had my sx the same day. Happy healing!