I will return to Dr. Cortes for TT and BR/BL! I am...

I will return to Dr. Cortes for TT and BR/BL! I am very excited about my upcoming procedure. Ready for this full body makeover. My expierence with Dr. CORTES so far has been amazing. I am pleased with my Brazillian Butt Lift outcome so far and am sure to be.pleased with mt Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction with Lift.

Discount!

Returning Cortes pts get a $500 discount!!! Yayyy!
Wow, you ain't playin around! Lol
Girl I'm on it lol
I cant wait to see ur results!!!!! total body transformation...cute face, small waist, with a big donk lol

Wish Belly!

My mother-in law got so excited about my procedure, she contacted Dr. Cortes for a tummy tuck, LOL! How is he at tummy tucks? I want her to have the best, and I've never looked up Cortes' tucks.
Click on his name on my profile then loo look at the pics...he's really good!
Just looked up his pics. He is good!

7 weels po bbl....3 months pre TT

Counting down the months with you. I cannot wait for the tt!!!!
I am super excited!

End result shape wish!

I think you're gonna be so happy when your transformation is complete! January will be her quicker than u know! I'll be rooting for you!
Yes time is already flying by swiftly..you see I'm 7weeks po BBL already!

Advice?

Hi! ANY LADIES have any advice on the recovery and healing process??? Any lists of things I shall need to buy?? I see the BBL community helps a little more with answering blogs and support!!! So come on my TT sistahs!!!
Popped in to show you some love on here! Can't wait to see you're transformation! So excited for you;) I'll be getting my tt sometime next yr hopefully.

Hello Everyone! Still looking the same.

Will post more pocs soon! Its getting pretty close to my sx day!!! Now come on ladies I need some support here.
Good luck...I will be having a tt revision...breast lift...brachioplasty and lipo with fat transfer to hips with Dr.Cortes in March :)
Hi doll! Thanks for stopping by! Good Luck! I know you'll look amazing! Why do you need a revision? Wait before answer that let me look at your blog!
You should make a blog by going to dr cortes name and then click "write a review"

Latest Update!

Ok ladies. MY next sx is scheduled for Jan 17. My preop at the hospital is Jan6. I'm now having a TT, BA/BL, fat transfer to lips and lower hips, liposuction of the back and underarm/back area, and a small amount of fat added to the lower outer edges of the buttock.
Hey chica, my mommy makeover page is probably dried up and decomposed by now! (You know it's just different outside the bbl forums... That's where all the "Axshun" is. In any case I thought I would exercise proper board etiquette, and ask my tt/ba/mm questions over here. Since we share the same doctor and you have already had your consult, how much surgical time did he tell you to anticipate with the mommy makeover procedure? When I spoke to his nurse Deanna, she told me that since I'm very well endowed (40G/H), and I want to go to a perky, full "C" cup, it could take up to 4-5 hours! Now you know I'm working with major rolls, folds, and a hanging gut which could easily be 4-6 hours as well. I'm just a little concerned and nervous about being "under" for too long.
7hrs is what he told me total!
Great!

1.5mos pre op!!

Heres my belly pics at 3 mos po BBL and 1.5 mos pre TT!!!
Your date is coming up. I will start posting soon. I need to post pre op pics. Dec 20th is right around the corner for my tummy tuck ;)
Oh gosh. Yes very close! Good luck doll!!
Thanks Love. I will definitely post about my journey

Overnight: $550
Anesthesia:$1928
TOTAL W/ HOSP: $11, 881

Wish Breast and Belly!

Less than a month to go! Whoop-Whoop! I'm checking out the SPANX website. Ladyblu used the "higher power" garment. I already have one of their high wasted firm compression garments that I wear daily (very comfy & no steel boning). I haven't even begin thinking about bras....Girl i know you are probably packed up and got your supplies. Tell me about it!
Guess what??? I have nothing. I've been so busy with this darn wedding and my NYC trip for New Year. All I have ready is my Dial soap lol. Shame on it all.
Lol! Well....It will all come together. I work wonders in crunch time!

Hello Dolls!

Does anyone have any advice for me. My sx Is fast approching and I have nothing ready! Helppppppppp!!!!
First of all pls take your pills with food and on time. Highly suggest bromelain and arnica pills. They helped me with the swelling and bruising. Didn't experience much of it. Even my ps was surprised. Also have snacks on hand. Saltine crackers, jello, fresh fruit, granola bars, protein bars, yogurt, You might not want to eat the first day or two. Also, pineapple juice. It'll help with healing as well. I hope this info helps out a little bit. If you have other questions feel free to pm me. I will be glad to help. Good luck in your surgery n hope you have a smooth recovery.

hi ladies!

The time is approaching fast. Preop this upcoming Mon.
My biggest advice: walker, toilet riser with handles, and someone you can count on to help you out so you can just focus on recovery! My Grandma has been great, hubby… not so much :/ Can't wait to see your result!
Thanks maam! My sister and hubby were great with my BBL recovery so I hope they're just as good again!
Thank you very much!!! I see its almost the same after care as my BBL!

2weeks preop!

I'm starting to get excited!

2weeks pre

Good Luck!
Thanks hunny bunn!
Good luck on your SX. I will be following your journey ;-). Mine is a few days after yours. There is a list of needed supposed in the forum. I started from there and have been taking pointers from reading other sisters stories. I think I'm almost done buying all my supplies.

Countdown!

Ok ladies! My preop went great! He's going to make me look amazing! I will take more preop pics soon! My sx is next Friday at around 10am!!!! But guess what??? I'm still not prepared! Vets please help me!
Tic Toc........so excited for you!
Thank you maam! I may have to switch with someone for the week after. My hubby is in the hospital wi th pneumonia. But hopefully he can be out by Monday and my sis will stay with us to take care of me.
Your day will be here b4 you know it and you will be just fine! No worries! :)

Countdown!

Hey ladies its almost that time. My countdown is bitter sweet. My husband has been hospitalized and will hopefully be better soon. Here are a few more wish pics.
Hope ur hubby gets well soon n your big day is cominh up :-) very excited 4 u
Thanks doll might push it a week back.
Sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope he gets well soon.

Postponed!

Hi dolls,
I may have to postpone my sx a week if Lucy can find someone to switch with. If not ill have to keep it. Lets see what she says! !!
Hope everything goes well with ur hubby....may God give u da strength to pull thru in this difficult time....
Praying for you and your husband
Thanks doll..much needed!

Surgery Cancelled :-(

Hey hunnys,
I had to cancel my surgery this morning. Hopefully my hunny will be out of the hospital bu this weekend. Lucy is going to try and swap me with someone whom was scheduled for next week. Hope all goes well. Keep us in your prayers lovebugs!!! ??¤??
Awww... I'm sorry you had to cancel it. You need to get the hubby better so he can help you out ;) hopefully Lucy finds you a good date.
Awww :( so sorry to hear the surgery had to be cancelled, but like you said, it will all come together in the end. I will definitely keep you and your husband in my prayers xoxo
Thank you doll. Your ♥ is definitely being felt.

Date change!

Hello dolls! Just recieved good news!!! My date has been changed to Janurary 24, Friday!!!! Hopefully my hunny will be at least 150% better!!! Keep the prayers and encouragnent coming!!! Thanks for the ??? dolls!!!
Praying for you and your husband! God is good, glad you were able to get your date in order! Thanks a lot for answering my BBL woes! The maxi pad works like a charm! Booty feels great! If you have TT questions, I'm a vet at that! Had mine 13 years ago and now that Salama has lipo'd and re-sculpted my flanks, my TT looks brand new! I feel better today! Thanks again love! Good luck
Thank you so much! How much pain shall I expect!
Everything always works out one way or another, we just have to keep faith. Very happy that your sx won't be delayed too long. I'm sure you're hubby will be fully recovered by then.

Lymphatic massage pre-op!

Hello all! I'm having a pre-op lymphatic massage the night before sx. I will then ask her to take full body before pics so in can post for you ladies!!! I'm very relieved that I'm getting a date so soon. THANKS TO THE LADY WHOM SWITCHED WITH ME!!!
How are you? Did you have your surgery? I hope you recover soon. I can't wait to see the results !
Had to push it back a week to next friday!
I hope your honey is out of hospital ok...I had my mommy makeover (BL/BA/TT) on Jan 10 and an 8 days post op and getting around pretty good...frozen peas for icing the boobs...do it religiously for the first 4 days 30 mins on 30 mins off while awake...recliner for sleeping...Im still in it bc had minimal lipo on each hip so they are still sore...take pain meds as prescribed on time for the first three days (ours was pain meds then 600 mg ib profin 3 hours later then another 3 hrs were pain meds...etc...etc) make sure to set alarm to take at night first couple of days) as long as by day 2, you are up getting to the bathroom by yourself u are doing pretty good...I personally think you need someone to help you more than the first 24 hours in reality u will need care for the first 3 days...but after that just take it easy and listen to your body...the removable shower head is awesome for the shower and would recommend taking your pain med before first shower( u are a pro at the shower after your BBL) and the compression garment and the boob strap are a must wear but considering the recovery from you BBL blog I think your next sx will be a walk in the park...good luck and happy healing...sorry on my phone typing...hey it seems when you have the ideas it is always when you have the phone...

4.5 months post BBL and 6 days pre MM

Came over from BBL page to show some love!!
Thanks very much doll!!! Lots of ♥ needed!!!

pre op pictures

more pictures

Good Luck todayLADYB2011...u are going to look amazing...
Its Friday hun. Thanks in advance!
Congratulations sis! So happy for you! Best wishes and you alrdy are beautiful BOOTIFUL BUTTERFLY in every way! You go girly!

Whose excited?!?!

I am dolls 3 nights and 2 days left!!!!
Go girl I like I hope all is well with hubbie and congrad I know we are not going to have to wait forever for your pics I cant wait praying for you every second......
Thanks doll. Tomorrow is the big day!
I cannot wait to see your results girl! 2014 is your year.... ;)

Hello dolls!

Twas the night before sx and all through the house, everybody's going crazy, getting all of the last minute items ready. I still have alot of paper work to do and my pre drainage massage tonight!!!! Pray for me dolls!!!!

time?

Anyone know how long it'll take me to be able to Sit in the car comfortably for a ride? My follow up is next Wed!
You about to get Cortes SNATCHED! Go get it LadyB! You will be in my thoughts and prayers doll! xoxo
Thanks doll!!!
How exciting. Just one more day and you'll be on the flat side. Remember to take a pillow and a bucket or trash bag in case you need to vomit. I was glad I did. Within 15 min of leaving I vomited. It hurt so much but i felt better after. Take it easy the first 24 hrs with just soups,'crackers, juice, jello. Pineapple juice helps for healing. And always eat food with your pills. R u taking any natural pills? I took arnica tablets and bromelain which helps for swelling and healing. N I'm glad I did. Praying that everything will go well for you. Keep us posted.

WARNING!

Were are on the way!!
Praying everything goes well! Keep us updated! Stay wArm!

ice

Just took this off of the car

stuck in traffic

Ahhhh.... you had your surgery already. Oh yeah.. The ice in south Texas yesterday, too crazy. How are you feeling today?
Good luck darling
Smooth recovery prayers for you hunny :)

on the flat side!

Ive made it. Very sore. Core hurts. Doc said I can go home today or tomorrow. Ill update when im feeling a little better dolls. Thanks for all of the love and well wishes!
Glade you are doing good girl:) put ice on it helps and stay on top of your pains meds too. Drink your water it help so your don't get constipated from the pains medicine . Take care!!
Congrats doll! Don't travel too soon.
Although, we didn't get a chance to talk much today, it was good hearing your voice. You sounded good! I knew you had a late night, so get your rest. God bless.

still in hospital.

Stayed the. Night again. Since i didn't get out of surgery until almost midnight $
awwww CONGRATS!!!!! ur sooo lucky! i bet u look fabulous!!!! I hope ur feeling good and heal super fast! god bless ! keep us posted ur soo motivating! :) Im still losing my baby weight ugh! lol :)
Lol thanks!
Hope to see pics soon hope all is well and that the nurses are doing well with you

Hello doll !

Im getting up and going to the bathroom alone. Its taken me a while to get up and I need a pain pill afterwards. Abdomen very sore. Breasts not as much. Back very sore from Lipo. PICS AFTER DRESSING CHANGE TODAY. I ALSO GO HOME TODAY!!!
Hi sweety! You did it happy healing! No bending ok if u drop it leave it there! Oxoxo's!
I bet you look fabulous. Keep us posted.
I think I am!!! Thanks! Pics today!

pics

Dressing change!
Look at you.....lookin' good hunni!!! Soooo very happy for you :)))
Thanks doll. Cant wait until a little swelling goes down!
I know the recovery is probably gonna be rough....you'll be in my thoughts and prayers

Hey dolls

Hubby bought me this comfy recliner. Need help getting out but i know it'll get better!
Looking good Luv, you going to shut it down this summer... where do you feel more pain, breast or TT? I'm considering a TT. I pray for a speedy and healthy recovery for you..
Your breast are so nice. Congrats on your surgery
Thanks doll! 1

Breast!

Wow you look amazing already! Keep posting
You look great!!! Thank you for sharing! This definitely helps me a lot!

Lip update!

Nice smackers!lol Looking forward to seeing more photos.
Thanks doll!
Thanks maam! You are welcome also ill keep posting!

Hello dolls.

Im now 4 days post. My breast hurt a bit juat a slight itch here and there not bad at all. The TT incision site is sore. Think I'm moving too much. My back is painful from the aggressive lipo again and having to hunch over! Im so grateful for my husband. Hes helping alot. He bought me a nice Simmons Recliner to sit Inland live in. Its way more comfortable than the bed. You'll need this recliner dolls.

prescriptions

ANYONE HAVE an issue getting Talwin filled? Im unable to find it feom here t ok houston. I have a bottle from before but on my last pill with next dose. I had np problem getting this filled in Septembr. Ang suggestions?
looks good! cant wait for all the swelling to go down! ur soo lucky!!! it will be worth it!! ur lips look good too!
Thanks very much for the compliments doll!
Lips look nice....

1st Shower experience

My first shower was a little uncomfortable but I felt great afterwards.The water pressure was a bit much for my abdomen and caused a contraction to the muscles which was painful but bearable. Here's some after shower pics. Oh and i finally pooped. There was a hardening of the stool and my body didn't have the strength topping itn out. I ate aome nn oatmeal and then drank some water followers by a milk of Magnesium infused pineapple juice and it worked like a charm.
Yes healing like you did this before:)
Close to it. The BBl was definately harder i believe.
Looking good girl!

1post op appointment

Things went great! Got my areola stitches out and drains out. Also got into a tight garment. And omg its tight. He wants to maximize my results my squeezing them to death lol he said he n lipoed the he'll out of my back and chicken wing...and in can feel it. Also ladies I got my script at CVS next to his office! So lucky!!!! Alsi I told him I love my breast, everyone said they look like implants. He makes his incision only underneath and on the side closest to your arm so you'll have great cleavage! HE CALLS IT HIS SPECIAL LIFT TECHNIQUE!
Looking good. Hope you have a smooth recovery. Remember to always take your meds with food. N yes wear that garment religiously it will help to shape your tummy.
Will do to all. Thank you hun!
Looking good ;-) !!!

8days post op

Ive just taken another shower. Im very swollen. I think everything will look great in the end. Im only waking up once during the night. Still sleep in recliner. Abdominal muscles still sore, and the skin is very sensitive to touch. Ive ordered more muscle relaxers, the original script was for 15, I just took the last one. They are much needed. I also recievwd my first post op lymphatic massage.it went well. It was very hard to put garment back on but we did it! Well let me go loves, im getting nauseated as i type.
Congrats LadyB2011! You look great that hourglass is poking through all the swelling. Look like hubby is taking great care of you. Go Cortes!
You're coming along nicely !!
Thanks!!!

Garment and Lips

congrats girl when you all healed up you gonna stop traffic
Thanks. Ikr i had a man following me and looking in the mall and im super bloated so I know ill be something serious in the end.
Looking great!!

11 day p.o. update!

Hi ladies! I had my second lymphatic drainage massage today. When I went in for surgery I was 215lbs, After Surgery 225lbs, Last Saturday 221lbs, Today after massage 210lbs, and I expectnto loose more today. On my massage days I usually loose alot of fluid. Ill get my hunny to take pics now before I put on garment. Stay tuned!!

New pic

Hey there luv! You are slimming down very nicely! Look out now hubby! Great transformation keep up the great job!
Thanks doll!!!
You see these hips! Theyre like pow!!!

post opm bra

This is the snap front bra that I use. Get the $10 one its wonderful. Do not get the $8 one. Its sold at Wal-Mart. It smoothies the back and all the way under arm. Offers a little extra compression also. And super comfy!
Looking real good girl
Thanks hun! Im very impressed!
Add a pic of your comfy bra hun. Love to see it.

Bra Pic

Hey you... how are you doing?
Hello doll. Doing great. Coming along pretty good!!!
Ewwww I gots to have that pink bra! Only $10 at WallyWorld????lol

Garment change!

HELLO DOLLS! ive changed into a smaller garment today which is a xL... and omg its soooo tight. Hubby completely skipped the first hooks and went straight for the second... im stiff as a board. Hopefully it loosens a bit today as I move around a little. Its a little uncomfortable but nothing unbearable. I get up once nightly!!! Today I take my last antibiotic. My poop is still extra hard even with me drinking alot of water and the stool softener. Oh and I cheated last night. It was $0.55 margarita night at Casa ole and I had one with some fajita nachos. Suprisenly I didnt wake up swollen. That was pure luck. Well talk to you dolls soon!
Pics in new garment
Ill get my massage therapist to take some tomorrow before and after I take it off ! $$

Before and After

Oh my gosh what a huge difference hun. You are looking incredibly amazing!
Thanks doll. Can wait to see end result!

Compression Bra!

With 80+ reviews (only a few negatives) I'm goingto give this onea try! I like the idea of it offering compression. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marena Surgical Bra with 2" Elastic Band (F5 Certified Compression Garment)
http://www.amazon.com/Surgical-Elastic-Certified-Compression-Garment/product-reviews/B0017VX6F2/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_next_2?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescendingn my last lymphatic massage (Friday) the therapist thought the sides under my arm felt hard and that I needed compression. The day before the lovely MzPhatBooty sent me a link the day before so I clicked it and ordered.

???

I don't know what happened to the review but I had a message in the box.

I said:

My last lymphatic massage visit the therapist said there was alot of swelling and hard spots underneath my arm and next to my breast and I needed a compression bra. Well the Lovely MzPhatBooty had sent me the above link the day before. So I revisited the site and the bra is on its way. Ill let you ladies know how it fits!
You look great u r doing a great job omg what a change
Thank you d o much! Im doing my best! Cant wait to get to the gym!
Happy healing!

Still Bruised :-(

During my prep I was stuck 3x to get a line. During sx my arm was on a board for 8 hours (standard procedure) to run sedation meds. When I woke up I realized my IV was infiltrated and neednto come out. BIG PROBLEM. My bicep in that arm hurt badly from being flexed and kept having spasms. They removed IV . I had to be stuck 5x by 3 nurses. The last nurse got it on the fifth stick which was her first try with a tiny 22 needle and cannula. They thought the anastesiaologist would have to put a line in my neck. I screamed HELL NO. I think i fussed the entire time since waking up. I was very swollen everywhere with veins invisible hints them trying so many times. Here are the pics from today of my bruises 17 days later.

pics to above post

omg ouch! r u feeling better tho?
Feeling a little better. Getting a little bit more flexible. Breast starting to get sore. But all is well. Going to try to drive first.
So how is the xl garment fitting

updated pics 17 days po

View from the 8th floor.

Im at Dr. CORTES' Houston Office!
I am amazed on how good your body is looking hun. Especially pic #6, when the swelling is down your going to look really amazing. Your gonna have a tight small waist with a big booty and sexy wide hips!!! Your hubby will have his hands all over you every minute of the day.
Thanks chic! And hr already does!!!.
Your bb looks great! How are you feeling?

Large garment pics

Well look at you now girl!!! Love that black skirt. You look so damn good hun.
Thanks doll. He added more somewhere in my butt.....its freaking huge ....it was big before bust gosh lol.
Oh wow, i didn't know you got more fat injected in your butt.

Exercise!

I walked 32 minutes at 2.2 mph for starters. The. At my post op today Cortes told me I should be exercising now but no heavy weights yet! Im so excited. I go back in two weeks. He gave me injections to help swelling and said I shall get them every time now!
wow girl. what a change. im so happy for you. you are looking really good!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
looking good

re add

Looking good mama
Thanks doll!

Marena Surgical Bra 2" Elastic band!

Love your updates, you look great! Can you tell me please what are these injections to help with swelling? Do they actually help? My surgeon also did the breast lift same as yours and everyone thinks I had implants, I'm like nope, just all my own skin tucked in and pushe up lol x
The shots are called kenalog or canalog , its a type or cortisone shot. And yes it works!
Hey chica, What size bra did you order?

V-Day

Alright now!
Girl im working it!
Looking good

Victoria's Secret!

Im so excited to not buy expensive bras. I need a 36D from there but other stores is a 36C!!!
LOOKING BOOOOM
Ha! I did that!

New Corset and panty Girdle.

I found a panty girdle at Bells and a Corset for short torsos at F redricks of Hollywood!
Looks good
Looking good!!

waist

Husband asked where is my waist...its about to dissappear lol.
Still some swelling but looking good how small is you gm now what's your waist size
I dont know. Will measure in a few then going to post.
What waist?!!!!

waist size

My measurments are:

36" breast
34" waist (swollen with corset)
51.5" hips (with panty on from above pic
Get it girl!
Thanks hun
once again hun ur tummy look tinny CONGRATS

itch!

Breast itching terribly.... help.. . Tt scar does every once in a while. Benadryl doesn't help

Breast 23 days po...itching

Omg u look amazing I love the lips!
Wow l love how your waist went down before you even went to surgery. Mms hhhh on a try the abolene. Your body is transforming rapidly. Love it! Congratulations *
Thanks alot dol!!!

The perfect bottom.

Ive found the vedette 203 size 40. Compresses my tummy to the max. Waiting on my corset vest. Its very comfy. Doesnt rise up leg when sitting. This is the perfect compression bottom. Exactly what I was looking for!!!
I am happy you found a perfect compression bottom hun. It looks great on you.
Thank you!!! You've been great support!
Thank you very much doll!!

Vedette 507...Not impressed

Doesnt look bad. Fits tight on legs. Loose on lower belly where I want the compression. May return for the vedette 203. This 507 is a size 40.
Well doll so have you. You helped me out tremendously before & after my sx. Without your help I would if been clueless.

Vedette 400

Fits well. Needs slight alteration to back... thats all.
I like how the Vedette 400 looks on you doll.
Hey girly that vendette 400 looks great on you! U go girly!
Thanks. I was sure glad it fit. Its hard to mail order these darn garments.

uh oh

Hey doll what did Cortes tell you today? Hope its not infected hun. Let us alk know soon xx
Hey doll. Were all good.
Girl you look great! To have had multiple procedures you seem to be healing quickly. That booty is phat! and your breasts are high and tight love it!

Hey yall!!! Im good. He said it was just slow healings. He cleaned it up a bit which involves a scaple of sorts... but no worries...didnt hurt. Also gave me a steroid creamy for my itchy boobs.
Good news! :)
Very good :))

MzPhatBooty!!!!

Good luck to my sis MzPhatBooty who should be having her Mommy Makeover in about 10 minutes! Shes going to look awesome and recovery shall be a breeze. It was awesome meeting her yesterday! !! We shall gave a reunion soon!!!
Awww :)) that is so sweet!
How are you feeling doll?
GIRL U GOT ASS FOR DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZ!!!!! gO gIRL!

1 month post op

Im pleasently suprised at my scar this soon. It looks really good. Almost dissappeared. I itch like heck with this latex vest waist cincher and panty. Almost time to get a smaller vest already. Im very pleased with my resulty. BREASTS are FABULOUS! !! Not so itchy anymore.
Looking good doll!
Thank you doll. Loving thos new shape.
I wanna come to the reunion 2! Don't forget about me!!

4.5 weeks post op

You are looking real good! This thing just takes time and patience! The results are sure to come if we dedicate ourselves to doing our part! Muahhhhh
Es! Patience is key! We will turn out fabulous!
Thanks doll. Im excited!

Left Breast vs Right Breast!

Left breast is healing slowly. Right breast is beautiful! Patience is key! Next post op visit March 5.
You look great ! Beautiful bby girl just stopping by to spread some love! Keep up the great job!
I feel for you my right on was slow healing but all in well

left breast complications.

My left breast started leaking a little and opened up in a few spots and started cracking at the bottom. Any suggestions ladies? I go back to doc on Wed.

pictures for above post

My right breast did that I used a collagen cream the doc gave it is most likely a stitch abscess put a non adherent gaze till you talk with dr Cortes
Thanks doll. Thats what I put with some antibiotic ointment.
First time I see this happening. You might want to call the dr or text Deanna about it. You still look awesome doll.

Antibiotic Therapy

Helllo dolls. I recieved a call from Deanna at 7:57am. Dr Cortes must havr seen my pics or some special doll sent it directly to him ;-). He gave my an antibiotic for 7 days. I go into the office on Wed. It got worse overnight and formed a sac/seroma of sorts. Its very tender and hot. I must have irritated it with sweat because my scabs had just fallen off. Well everything will be fine soon because Dr. Cortesnisnthe best doctor ever. I just hope it doesnt scar :-(.

^^^^

weekend!

Sorry to hear about your breast slow healing. BUT other than that your body is looking BANGING!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS and CONGRATS!!!!
Thanks alot doll!
Look at you in your weekend pic!! Oh my oh my!!! You waist is so tiny and you booty is big and such a beautiful shape! I'm so sorry to hear about the little speed bump in your recovery. I'm glad you didn't wait until tomorrow to talk to doc. That's definitely in need of some antibiotics. I bet you will start feeling better in a day or so. On another note, your boobies are beautiful and perky! xoxo

Antibiotic Therapy!

Hi Ladies. I got my "bubble" popped and boy was it nasty! Theres a a big hole there Hopefully it can heal fast while on these antibiotics. I go see Dr. Cortes again next week!
You're looking good. Sorry about your downfall with the seroma. I'm so glad Dr C called in something for you. Hope you're feeling better now.
Thank you very much doll!
It should heal quick since your on antibiotics. Never the less u still look great doll.

update!

Hi ladies. Ive had another slight setback. I have a UTI/bladder infection. Now im on an antibiotic for that plus the one for my breast . All will be well soon.

Here are my new measurments:
Breast 36inches
Waist 31 inches (down 3 more)
Hips 51 inches

Dr. Cortes is the man yall!!! And hes still not done with this masterpiece yet. Thigh lift soon. Im excited AGAIN!!!!
Your such a trooper! Love your determination to complete the masterpiece....Dr. C rocks!!
Girl yes gotta get the whole package! Remember everything in Texas is bigger...including this ass and hips lol. Gotta complete the whole package....might as well... weve come this far by $20k+ ... cant turn around now!
Looks good hun

Rash.

My infected area now has a rash. Deanna recommends I use OTC HYDROCODONE And oral benadryl and to be careful not to put the cream in the open area which can cause a severe delay in healing.
Darn ma u lookin FABULOUS..Cortes is hookin u up!!
Girl yes he is... my next surgery is this summer... thigh lift and remove skin from my back by armpit!!! Also a tad bit of lipo to my tummy!!!
Ok i will continue to follow u..ur gona b a walkin stallion!!

Small Vedette 100

Hey ladies! Im in a small (34) vedette 100 now. The medium was too big... I still donr feel small..my belly feels fat. Lol. But I know its still very swollen and numb!!!! Guess what ??? my scar is almost invisible! !! GOOOOO TEAM CORTES!!!

Size S/M belt now!!!!

Small?! Get it girl! Congrats on the flat stomach. Looking good in them shorts!!
ThAnks lady!!! Im excited!!
You just keep getting more amazing! A small vedette!? Wow I think I need me a tt lol

7 week post op

7 weeks with medium vedette 100 and xl vedette 203

Dr Cortes and I

7 week post op check up

I went in today to check my breast...he reopened the area and gave me another week of antibiotic therapy its looking wayyyyy better! Glad everything is coming together!!!
Looking great!
Thanks sis!
Ahhhh.... I missed you woman. My appointment was the 15th too. I was there at 11:00 am.

Breast Update!

Here are some breast pics. Still on antibiotics. It has formed a pretty bad scar in which I may get a scar revision while undergoing my thigh lift. Otherwise they are beautiful and perky! He did a great job# . Small Vedette 100 in. I will post pictures in it tomorrow!
Well doll you are still looking FABULOUS!!

small

In my small vedette 100
Omgsh! Look at you with that teeny waist!!! Congrats on getting into the small vedette!!!! Looking better & better babe :)
Looking better each day! :)
Yes I agree :-) A long process!

Damn that ass

This was at 5 weeks post op mommy makeover / lost files from my husband, I didnt know he took these ;-)
Hey now! The girls looking much better! Keep up the great job!
Thanks doll!
So what were your before stats and what are they now

2 month MM anniversary! 6.5 months post BBL!

DR Cortes did an excellent job!!!
Looking good! :)
Thanks hun!!!
No prob! ;)

small waist!

Small vedette 100 xl vedette 203...large on the way to compress lower abdomen more !!!! Coming along great! !! Im so in love with Dr. CORTES work!!!
Looking great :-)
Looking good
Yep! Definitely looks like Dr Cortes' work! ;)

Thigh Lift Scheduled

Thigh Lift Scheduled for 7/10/14!!!! Ill do Before pics soon!
WOW LOOK AT YOUR FIGURINE!!! Girl like you, I'm in love with his work also! Lets face it EVERYONE is not going to be happy (regardless of the doctor), but we sure the hell are and that's a fact! Hunty, the deal is going to be sealed after your thigh lift!
Yes hunny! Very satisfied...and after this thigh lift with the cardio im doing now....wheewww.....somebody get a fire extinguisher and put me out!!!!
Hunny you have come a long way. You look really great and now with your upcoming thigh lift your going to look so damn sexy. I am very happy for you.

waist

Under 30 inches!!!! Whooooooo!!!!
Rock that body girl !!
Yeah let's see pics
Love ur story. A really good read. Very informational, you went a all the way out. You story is Perfect for first time surgerers. You look great, keep up the great work with diet and all! Blessed

9 weeks

Hey Ms.Sexiness, you are looking so good. A small waist and a big phat booty…i'm loving it!
By the way. ....I want that dress!!!!!
Oh I forgot my manners... PLEASE&THANK YOU!

weekend pics..all butt no gutt

Hot mamma!!!

in the Nude!!! $

Thank u for sharing your story u are very strong u have been thru a lot looking really good doll and not to mention u are still healing.
So, so SEXY......The Ultimate BRICKHOUSE......and then that Cortes snatched waist......Your Killin' it!!!

Boobs!!!

BEAUTIFUL Body!!!! CORTES DOLL!
Ur transformation has been amazing..... U look AWESOME!!!! You will have to teach me how to train and reshape my body. U did a good job. Where did you learn and pick up the information on what garments to buy and things like that?? I pray you continue to heal nicely.
Girl we can lay furniture on that shelf! LMBO!!!

update

Hey, I was hoping we could contact each other and stay in touch...my body looks the exact same as yours did before your bbl. I'm just shorter lol (5'1') and I'm over 200 pounds like we're u started. There aren't a lot of examples on here of plus sized girls, so I been reading your story for like a month lol. I'm gonna go to cortes, so when the time comes I will need your advice (which garments to get, best exercises, etc.) I'm doing everything the same way you did it lol I can't wait. I'm also wanting to get a bbl then tummy tuck
That's what I am talking about you ought to read my last comment on my blog luv your results Hun you look good you will be perfect in oct!!!!
Thank you maam!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. CORTES is a very good PS. He is very professional and caring. I love my BBL and Mommy Makeover results. Everything came out perfect, because he is an perfectionist. My breast are beautiful, waist tiny, hips wide, and butt perfectly huge!!! Exceeded my expectations!!!! I will be returning for my thigh lift soon!!!! I absolutly love Dr. CORTES! El Dr. Cortés es un muy buen PS. Él es muy profesional y atento. Me encanta mi BBL y resultados Mommy Makeover. Todo salió perfecto, porque él es un perfeccionista. Mi mama son hermosos, cintura pequeña, caderas de ancho, y el trasero perfectamente enorme! Superó mis expectativas!! Voy a regresar a mi lifting de muslos pronto!! Me encanta el Dr. CORTES!