Breast Lift (No Implant) + Tummy Tuck After 160 Lb Weight Loss -Houston, TX

I'm just a few days post Mommy Makeover and...

I'm just a few days post Mommy Makeover and finally had the courage today to remove my bandages and binder and see exactly what was done. This is what I found...I'm very pleased with everything, except a little worried about the incision on the right breast and at the top of the vertical TT. The spot between my breasts is actually where the bottom of my sternum juts out a bit ad there is a pocket of skin there that bothers me. Considering that my breasts used to be 48 DD and had shrunk to a 32B and were hanging past my elbows, I'm thinking the size and placement of these is great...just curious about the bulge and incision on the right breast...and the 'bubbling' at the top of the vertical TT incision. I can tell you that this part of the TT is still the tightest and I cannot yet bring my shoulders all the way back.

Is any of this normal for my first few days post-op?

Do you think those will fix themselves? Or will I need revision surgery?

I see my surgeon tomorrow, but wanted to have some questions to go in with...

One month anniversary

....and I love it!!!!
Malcolm Rude

:-) so happy for you! Happy healing!!!
Thank you! It was TOTALLY worth it...I'm still a little sore, but wow...the results are amazing and you can finally see all the hard work I've done losing weight and getting in shape. When I move my torso, you can actually see muscles...I've NEVER seen muscles in my stomach. Ever. The sensitivity has returned to my breasts and let me just say they work just fine :) no complaints there either. They are a small B cup, but I was heavy and had DDs at one points, so being a 32B is just fine with me. :)
Isn't it amazing to finally be happy about having smaller breasts! Having lived with my DD-E breasts since I was very young...and now to be a B-C is liberating! I know a lot of girls are going for larger breasts...guess they will have to find out how hard they are on the body.
Yes, plus they will require maintenance after time. My surgeon calls breasts "anti-gravity devices" :) I've already had breasts sagging down to my elbows. I'll take my chances w/the Bs. :)
I have been no bigger then an A cup all my life. Even when i breastfed i only got to a B. My shoulder bones stuck out further then my boobs, and so an enlargement is very satisfying. I intend on supplying great support for them, so that they stay perky for their lifespan.
Wow!!! What a major improvement! U look amazing!
You look amazing!!
Looking great!!!
You look great... So happy for you!!!
Amazing transformation dear! I bet your so happy.
Thanks to everyone! I did see my dr 5 days post-op and he explained that the bulging I was worried about was related to my sternum (which juts out) and that he thinks it will all fall into place nicely and to just be patient.
Congrats on losing all that weight! What an accomplishment. How did you do it?

Please let us know what your doctors says about your incision. This must be quite a major recovery!
WOW! You look GREAT already! I also had similar procedures, a LBL with the vertical incision, as well as arm and breast lift. You will be amazed at how everything settles into place, it just takes a little time!
Wow wow wow! You look great already! Congrats on your weight loss journey, incredible. I think it's too early to know whether you need revision just yet. Did ps do muscle repair? That's known to make a bulge for a few weeks until the muscle heals and then calms down. Just be patient - you look amazing.
Wow what an amazing weight loss! Congrats!!! How did u go with your post op visit??? And merry Christmas!
Wow! You made amazing progress and the surgery is going to make you feel even better! I have my TT in January...so not too sure how that should look. But, I did have my breast reduction surgery three months ago, and I can tell you that what you look like a few days after surgery is nothing like what you will look like down the road a bit! Give your body time to heal. When the incisions are sealed, you can start working on the scars...massage and stretching work great! Happy healing!
U look great! Your body will change as d weeks pass
You cannot judge anything now, it is too early. Just wait and see how it goes tomorrow. I am 5 days post. I see some women on here look amazing after a few days and others it takes months, but everyone looks good at a year post.
Congrats on the huge weight loss and the make over!! You deserve it!!
Congrats on your weight loss !!! Wow that is amazing 160 lbs. happy healing and keep us posted :-)
U look wonderful. :) I think in a few weeks you will see a big different. Keep us posted on what ur ps say.
Congratulations on your weight loss, you must be so proud of yourself !!! You look great and boob placement is wonderful. I don't really know much about how things should look yet because i'm still counting down the days for my surgery . But you are still swollen and bruised so the bulge could very well be a result of that...good luck tomorrow when you go for post op visit.