Awesome Dr. Brown - Houston, TX

OMG!!!! Talk about professional and efficient...

OMG!!!! Talk about professional and efficient office. I called in desperate need of a dermatologist and when I called they didn't have an opening. I was very upset of course,and I knew I needed to see someone ASAP. I really didn't want to go see anybody else as Dr. Brown was highly recommended.. I explained my situation to Stephanie and asked her if she could please call me if they had a cancellation. On that afternoon, I received a call from her stating if I would come in early the next morning. I really appreciate her for taking the time in calling me to inform me they had a cancellation. I showed up the next day early @7:00 am. I was very pleased as how fast and efficient they were in taking me to a room. It was my first time at their office and when I saw Dr. Brown she made me feel very comfortable. She listened to me and was very patient listening to my complaint. She took her time listening to what I had to say. I ended up having to have a biopsy and she was very knowledgeable and might I add she didn't hurt me at all. I didn't feel no pain at all. I am and will continue to see Dr. Brown for any future appointments. I highly recommend her to anybody who is in need of a dermatologist. Her staff was also very sweet and efficient. I thank Stephanie again for giving me an opportunity to see Dr. Brown in such a short notice. Dr. Brown is the bomb, she is amazing and awesome!!!!!

Thanks so much for posting your experience. When do you get your biopsy results? I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you. :)

Houston Dermatologist