Awesome Dr. Brown - Houston, TX

OMG!!!! Talk about professional and efficient...

OMG!!!! Talk about professional and efficient office. I called in desperate need of a dermatologist and when I called they didn't have an opening. I was very upset of course,and I knew I needed to see someone ASAP. I really didn't want to go see anybody else as Dr. Brown was highly recommended.. I explained my situation to Stephanie and asked her if she could please call me if they had a cancellation. On that afternoon, I received a call from her stating if I would come in early the next morning. I really appreciate her for taking the time in calling me to inform me they had a cancellation. I showed up the next day early @7:00 am. I was very pleased as how fast and efficient they were in taking me to a room. It was my first time at their office and when I saw Dr. Brown she made me feel very comfortable. She listened to me and was very patient listening to my complaint. She took her time listening to what I had to say. I ended up having to have a biopsy and she was very knowledgeable and might I add she didn't hurt me at all. I didn't feel no pain at all. I am and will continue to see Dr. Brown for any future appointments. I highly recommend her to anybody who is in need of a dermatologist. Her staff was also very sweet and efficient. I thank Stephanie again for giving me an opportunity to see Dr. Brown in such a short notice. Dr. Brown is the bomb, she is amazing and awesome!!!!!
Houston Dermatologist