Mini-Lift (In-office/local Anesthesia) - Excellent Results... I LOOK YOUNGER! - Houston,TX

I chose Dr. Siegel because of his stellar...

I chose Dr. Siegel because of his stellar reputation as a physician and his credentials. I only see the best, not to sound snobby. He's not only a good physician but he is warm and friendly personality. He's easy to talk with and listens. The ladies who work in his office are friendly and everyone caring and kind. I've been several times so far and had a mini-lift, S-peel, facial, and restylane. I'm very happy with my results and will be posting pictures in the near future!
** price below isn't exact, and varies according to service elected.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

10 STARS with 10 BEING THE HIGHEST RATING.

Thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos! Did you have any low points during your mini lift recovery?

For the first couple of weeks I had some minor swelling in my face which was normal and gradually went away, and is to be expected after the mini-lift. The chemical peel worked great and removed discolorations and tightened my pores. I was worried about my pore size, and was skeptical that a chemical peel would really help me but it did and minimized my pores, and my skin is overall healthier looking. I'm very happy with the services Dr. Siegel provided. Now what I need next is a revision rhinoplasty.
Thank you!
I will be adding my "before" and "after" photographs in a few weeks as I wanted to give things more time before adding my "after" picture. Thank you!
Yay! Looking forward to seeing them.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Mini Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mini Lift community today.

Thank you! I will be adding "before" and "after" pictures.