Melanage Peel and Alexandrite Laser for Brown Spots - Houston, TX

I am still not sure how i feel about this, I had...

I am still not sure how i feel about this, I had it done 4 weeks ago and I have encountered complications. All of my brown spots are gone, but about 2 weeks after I developed hundreds of blackheads all over my chin, forehead and nose. I am still treating this, so the final outcome on the procedure is not 100% ready. I will post updates. and before and after pictures..

All of my blackheads are gone! Dr. Bogle...

All of my blackheads are gone! Dr. Bogle prescribed a medication and in 4 days they have disappeared! I am so happy, my skin is still a bit pink- but I expect it to be back to normal within a week or so! The Staff at the office has been very accommodating. I am so excited to finally have flawless skin!!
Houston Dermatologist

My Doctor has been amazing, she has been very patient and has helped me thru this... I am not done with treatment yet., this is the best dermatologist in Houston! I got her name from a client who has great skin.

Melasma and skin pigmentation is pervasive in women of childbearing age. Although many options exist, I would recommend a MelaPeel once monthly for the pigmentation and simultaneous use of Melarase skin lightening creams.

I'm so glad to hear that the medication you were prescribed cleared up the blackheads. Do you mind me asking what they gave you? Also, do you think the blackheads were the result of a cream or lotion you were applying after your original peel and laser treatment??