Melanage Peel and Alexandrite Laser for Brown Spots - Houston, TX

I am still not sure how i feel about this, I had...

I am still not sure how i feel about this, I had it done 4 weeks ago and I have encountered complications. All of my brown spots are gone, but about 2 weeks after I developed hundreds of blackheads all over my chin, forehead and nose. I am still treating this, so the final outcome on the procedure is not 100% ready. I will post updates. and before and after pictures..

All of my blackheads are gone! Dr. Bogle...

All of my blackheads are gone! Dr. Bogle prescribed a medication and in 4 days they have disappeared! I am so happy, my skin is still a bit pink- but I expect it to be back to normal within a week or so! The Staff at the office has been very accommodating. I am so excited to finally have flawless skin!!
Houston Dermatologist

My Doctor has been amazing, she has been very patient and has helped me thru this... I am not done with treatment yet., this is the best dermatologist in Houston! I got her name from a client who has great skin.